Quantcast

Powdercoat in Seattle Area

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
I know this has been discussed multiple times... but can anyone personally vouch for a good powdercoat place around seattle for bikes?

Pics of the work would be awesome too

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
I can get the name of a place in b-ham if your interested. Take a peak at brad walton's blindside and see if you like it

Feb 26, 2007
seattle area
ahh, i just remembered what the company is-

I-90 Express Finishing
(425) 558-9252 expressfinishing.com
15046 Ne 95th St, Redmond, WA 98052

i will trey to call tomarrow and see if i can get ya hooked up through my works account, we give them alot of buisness.

Feb 26, 2007
seattle area
ahh, i just remembered what the company is-

I-90 Express Finishing
(425) 558-9252 expressfinishing.com
15046 Ne 95th St, Redmond, WA 98052

i will trey to call tomarrow and see if i can get ya hooked up through my works account, we give them alot of buisness.
i can get it done for 75 bucks for ya if you pick a color that they dont have to custom order, and you bring it in blasted clean. they have somethin like 200 colors in stock though :busted:

Jun 18, 2004
Good luck getting them to call you back... I had to call 3x before I actually got somebody to pick up the phone...

(Some body else refered me to Express about some Jeep stuff; they powder coat wheels, which most places won't do these days)...

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
i can get it done for 75 bucks for ya if you pick a color that they dont have to custom order, and you bring it in blasted clean. they have somethin like 200 colors in stock though :busted:
That sounds good, but I'd need it blasted too. No problem paying extra for it.

Feb 26, 2007
seattle area
Good luck getting them to call you back... I had to call 3x before I actually got somebody to pick up the phone...

(Some body else refered me to Express about some Jeep stuff; they powder coat wheels, which most places won't do these days)...
they pick up everytime for us, they even call us :pirate2:

FFonsok- send me a pm with your phone number? got a color picked out?