Quantcast

Powerball

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Just chipped in $5 at work for $110 worth of tickets.

I figured my chance of winning is as good as the next tool. :)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Meh, coughed up $10, figured it's worth it for the dream of someday buying RM and bringing back Premium accounts... Double the Rep power and fewer requirements to "spread some around".
do that....

and chase the fall season all year for the rest of my life......

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't buy the multi state things, but when I am bored I will buy a Megabucks ($1M+ Oregon only) because there is a lot of lotto money funneled into wilderness areas, trail systems, and other nice things.

If I win, cool. If not, the trails I ride appreciate the $5.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
If I won some sh*t liek Powerball, I would throw a party that would makeMonkeyfest look like Robin Kuklas confirmaion party...bail would be pre arranged (Or cops simply bought off prior to...) Lary Flynt and some of his best girlsbought in, and Lindsey Lohans connections surveyed for availabilty...

I may even invite MMike.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Apparently I need to retract my "I quit" email and go to work in the morning.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Contacted my Mom and middle brother to buy me 2 tickets. Used 2 sets of numbers I always use on any lottery. No, I won't change them because of their meaning. Saw that AZ had a winning ticket (family is in AZ), and since I didn't get a call, knew it meant I didn't win. Once again, the dreams of financial freedom come crashing down, haha.

1 number did hit, though..................

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
No powerball here. I usually chip in a few bucks because I couldn't be the only schmuck to be cut out. Back in Oct, I was at my buddy's office for lunch when one of his clients came by. She had just won $1.9M at the slots that weekend. Makes you want to believe more when you stare at stacks of hundreds in person. Funny thing is, she had been talking divorce with her husband previously and they decided to wait until after the holidays for the kid. Lucky bastard.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So I was bored last night and decided I would toss a few bucks for fun.

Go to the machine, put in $4 for 2 tickets, picked 1 draw 2 tickets, not 2 draws 1 tickets.

Haven't checked the numbers, but if I didn't win something this round, I'm already in for the next one. :fans:

Powerball fail.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
One of the two tickets that won was some assbag in Fountain Hills, AZ. They didn't need the money, even if they were just living in the servant's quarters.