Quantcast

pray for dirtymike tonight.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
today was dh practice ,dirty and myself were riding the course fine nothing to gnarly and i put my runs in and left practice a little early.about 30 minutes later i recieve a call as i'm driving down the freeway ," mike how are you doing "?" good yourself ?[ dirty] "you should have stuck around to see me take a hard crash ".i reply "are you o.k."? dirty tells me " i hurt my wrist pretty bad , i think i might of broke it, i'm probally going to go to the e.r."people who know dirty here know he has wrist problems as he has posted on here before. so send a prayer up tonight for dirty that he's fine and able to race tomorrow and beat me again.

CA_Descender

Chimp
Nov 18, 2007
Simi, CA
A couple braces , a shot or two of cortisone and he should be good to go. :twitch:

Sucks when a crash takes ya out of the game. Here's to him healin' quickly

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
you dick!

You can't use, "pray for Mike" when it's 'just' a wrist injury? I mean, that sucks -- and Dirty, heal fast -- but you can't make us think he broke his neck or something.

dick.

:)
o.k. you got me on that lordopie . i should of picked a better phrase, but racing is important to dirty so he needs all the help he can get so he can race tomorrow.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
oh, race!

I thought this was about masturbating. My bad.

I kid. Very cool of you to start the thread and we're all fans of DM, so yeah, pray if you do :)

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ok update, refractured the right wrist, same place I fractured it at work about 2 months ago, and sprained the left wrist. All cleared for racing just have to wear my wrist wrapps again. Got some good drugs though!!!!!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Ok update, refractured the right wrist, same place I fractured it at work about 2 months ago, and sprained the left wrist. All cleared for racing just have to wear my wrist wrapps again. Got some good drugs though!!!!!
wow, you're gonna race with a fractured wrist? What are the risks?

Glad you got drugs :D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
no risks with were its at, just painfull a bit. Unless I keep fracutring the same place over and over. And this is number two sooooo Guess I need to be a little carefull. Doc was already mad at me for not wearing My wraps as it was. Oh well, its all riding for me!!!

Oh yeah Weather Update, ITS RAINING!!!!!!! Fontana Mud bog tommorrow!!!!!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Just to clarify from an earlier statement, its not so much the racing that is really important to me, its riding in general. What can I say, I just really love gettingout and going for a ride with like minded people. Organized rides, races,big groups its all teh same to me, and its just something that for me, makes working all week and weekends worthwile, get out, clear my head, get excersize, and just overall feel better!!!!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
oh, race!

I thought this was about masturbating. My bad.
Certainly a blessed relief cos if you can't wank you might as well be dead.
Heal up quick DM and don't be afraid to mix your drugs with alcohol it makes 'em work better, don't listen to the naysayers. Trust me on this.:twitch:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Ha, Good thing I married, The wife is kind enough to"Lend a helping hand" So today I will switch from the vikodin to Tylenol3<codeine> that way I can still focus during the race.

Damn I could only imagine having a drink with these, I rarely take pain meds and they already hit me pretty damn hard when I do. Oh well, time to get ready and get movin!!

P.S. Again thanks for the well wishes everyone, Mucho Appreciated!!!Pos rep to everyone, That alone already makes me feel better

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
well once again my good friend dirtymike is not doing to good . i was talking to him the other day and he told me he threw his back out, he's all doped up on pain killers and he's not feeling to good .see it's a big race weekend here in socal with 2 big races going on this weekend and i hope to see my good friend out there racing so please r m pray for dirtymike or just wish him well to cheer him up so he can be able to race this weekend.lordopie can you please put your 2 cents in because i think he loves you to in a none gay way and that would cheer him up. dirtymike get well buddy ! ( sorry i had to do it and bring this thread back ).

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Son of a .....Ha, too funny.......So anyways, Back is ok and wrists are doing good as well. Got me a couple shots in teh back again last thursday, felt really good all night.....I will be out this weekend at the races!!!!!