Quantcast

praying parents of dead kid charged

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
There are plenty of people who feel that harvesting living, breathing animals for food is ignorant and selfish. The fact that you are willing to call BMXman ignorant and selfish for his opinion on vaccinations, without even knowing him, says a lot more about you than it says about him.
on a purely basic level, i'd say that it indicates people are more concerned about the health of their children, than they are the well-being of some nameless animal.

is that a bad thing?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Hmm...BMXman must have walked off the edge of the flat earth or something.

Or maybe he got kidnapped by a unicorn who drugged him with pixie dust so that a minotaur could vaccinate his kids? Don't laugh, it's possible.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
nope it's pointless to keep this up so why bother...as I said before I posted last I knew you all would just discount what I was going to post...so I'm done here, you guys will have to find someone else to make fun of in order to make yourselves feel superior......I'm going to go spread my diseases to as many people as I can...D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
nope it's pointless to keep this up so why bother...as I said before I posted last I knew you all would just discount what I was going to post...so I'm done here, you guys will have to find someone else to make fun of in order to make yourselves feel superior......I'm going to go spread my diseases to as many people as I can...D
That's why I don't post much in this forum...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Donnie,

if you're not a critical enough reader to realize the huge holes in logic (not to mention fact) in your posts (#144-147) then you deserve the welcome that you've already received.

alternate views do not trump repeatable experiment, and you're spouting crap.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That's why I don't post much in this forum...
equating your views on religion to disclaiming that bacteria and viruses cause disease is a stretch and a half. but if you want to start a brotherhood of the oppressed, go ahead.

:clue:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I'm still trying to figure out if the light bulb in the fridge stays on when I close the door?
No, healing crystal vibrations from the sixth dimension turns the bulb off, at least it does the way I view things.

Your fridge might work on one of those soulless mechanical switches that the corporations have conned you into thinking are safe and reliable, but not mine, man! Not mine...

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Donnie,

if you're not a critical enough reader to realize the huge holes in logic (not to mention fact) in your posts (#144-147) then you deserve the welcome that you've already received.

alternate views do not trump repeatable experiment, and you're spouting crap.
i was just waiting for this.

although epidemics were a pretty good way to cull the herd, and lawrd knows the herd could use some cullin'.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
If the herd could use some culling then are you offering to infect yourself with teh super face aids? Thought not. Don't talk rot. If you think there are too many people in the world or that we're all getting a bit weak in the old immune department you might start by offing yourself.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
If the herd could use some culling then are you offering to infect yourself with teh super face aids? Thought not. Don't talk rot. If you think there are too many people in the world or that we're all getting a bit weak in the old immune department you might start by offing yourself.
:rofl:

it's amazing what happens when someone out of the ordinary comes into this place. all of a sudden sarcasm goes straight out the window.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
*cough hack wheeze*

Article said:
Vaccine refusals fuel jump in measles outbreaks
Cases at highest level in a decade; many sparked by home-schooled kids

ATLANTA - Measles cases in the U.S. are at the highest level in more than a decade, with nearly half of those involving children whose parents rejected vaccination, health officials reported Thursday.

Worried doctors are troubled by the trend fueled by unfounded fears that vaccines may cause autism. The number of cases is still small, just 131, but that’s only for the first seven months of the year. There were only 42 cases for all of last year.
While not rabidly out of the stratosphere (yet...), somewhat troubling to those of you familiar with how disease works...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I'm still trying to reverse the smallpox vaccine my mother forced on me because I read on the internet vaccines don't work and they actually make you sick.