Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
BarbaRosa said:
:evil: bruhahah

twitch twitch

u all have pics? lefty? beuller?

(RIP South american forum)
No sorry, Barbarossa, where i am coming from it's not a custom to celebrate this Halloween. So i can;t show you pics. To bad, it looks like a hell lot of fun.
:thumb:

Lefty said:
No sorry, Barbarossa, where i am coming from it's not a custom to celebrate this Halloween. So i can;t show you pics. To bad, it looks like a hell lot of fun.
:thumb:
well most of halloween is getting spoiled by mass marketing and so it is mostly about getting dressed up in costume rather then what it really was about if you are talkin origin of the holiday. it is a Celtic/Irish Pagen thing. http://www.celticspirit.org/samhain.htm

but that is ok Lefty, I would be afeared to see what you would dress up as anyway... i have visions of a hairy britney spears with a big adams apple.....

eeeek gives me the creepy willies just typing it...

:p

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
BarbaRosa said:
well most of halloween is getting spoiled by mass marketing and so it is mostly about getting dressed up in costume rather then what it really was about if you are talkin origin of the holiday. it is a Celtic/Irish Pagen thing. http://www.celticspirit.org/samhain.htm

but that is ok Lefty, I would be afeared to see what you would dress up as anyway... i have visions of a hairy britney spears with a big adams apple.....

Muhahahaha rotflmao...
your fantasy really has no boundaries. I thought that i had a lot of fantasy. But i am overruled by thou.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
BarbaRosa said:

but that is ok Lefty, I would be afraid to see what you would dress up as anyway... i have visions of a hairy britney spears with a big adams apple.....

This is the best i could do for you, ..

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I bet he has a teeny, weeny cell phone and delivers eugooglees!
I'm so glad I found this thread again. I was laughing about this line on Sunday. You still got the same chick golgi???

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
BikeGeek said:
Smoke! This is the perfect place for you to post pics of your costume. What'd you wear? Something skimpy I'm sure. ;)
LOL
nope
I was a goth chick.
I painted my face white and wore black man..I did however bust out the fishnets ;)
I stood around and look disinterested and bored to complete my look.

:)

Whatever GoAtPaNtS
:evil: :heart:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
iresmoke1 said:
LOL
nope
I was a goth chick.
I painted my face white and wore black man..I did however bust out the fishnets ;)
I stood around and look disinterested and bored to complete my look.
Freaky chicks are HOT! Send to me the pictures. :D

Whatever GoAtPaNtS
:evil: :heart:
Arrrrgh! SHHHHHHHH

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Oh, I didnt see that.
To answer your question... yes, and she is awesome.
Cool - I like to hear good news too. Now - please drive over and get Cooter back on.

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Dont know what Coot is up to these days. Havent seen him around, methinks he may be working a lot.
Or maybe the ol' ball and chain got him already. :think:

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Yeah, Vanessa has the ring of power now, who knows what evils she's capable of :devil:
I'm sure we can all guess. :devil:

Still doing the drum deal in Denton??? How's that going???