Quantcast

Pre- Noreaster ride

splat

Nam I am
The weather report has a noreaster right on track to drop a foot of snow on us and I have Kid duty , my wife and Daughter have gone skiing on a school trip so that leaves me with my 9 year old son. We started the day checking out some ofthe old Milford Quarries ( see http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144201 )

And after that ( and Lunch ) we went into Vietnam to meet up with Donny, Vozz and IF_rider for some trail recon and of course a little riding

I will start out with IF_riders Cove Stiffee up on a Rock , I felt it just looked cool

MY son having fun on a small roll.

IF_rider back on his bike , now off of the rock

and while we were there some guys from Crankfire.com came through

This was Hanging in a tree near the frame twister.

A sequence of Vozz on a rock . I am still getting the hang of this. I actually took 4 pics but they were too close together . Could only use 2

My son having fun on another roll , it was 25 degrees out , and he didn't want to wear his gloves , nutty kid , but he never complained his hands were cold .

IF_rider , playing on a new set-up , here again took the pictures too close together.

IF_rider at the top of the Jump line

My son Between the tree's

Vozz , between the trees

and Finally on the Fire road decnt back home , here is my son , ( with Vozzs helmet in the back on the right ) come through the sicane . you can see the frost heaves, made for a very cruncy run.

splat

Nam I am
Nathan Cloud said:
Thats me :)

Nice shot, you managed to make me look almost like a decent rider ;)

I like the sequence shots - digital camera? If so, whatchu got?
I was actually using my Digital rebel. I don't usually bring it in the woods with me ( Wife tends not to let me. ) but since I had my son , and we were going slow I took it .

then I use "the Gimp " to edit the Photos together.