Quantcast

Pre-PA rippage @ SST this Friday

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
yup, and your goggles too.
Hahaha, that's right. And just in time for PA...how 'bout that? As much as I'm looking forward to a good throw-down on Friday, I'm really getting geeked for Saturday. Those trails should be hooking up something fierce over there.

That sucks about the shoulder, Mike. Hope you're rolling soon - I've got a stepdown to tow you off of once you're ready!

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
ahhhhhh, im riding up here now. depending on when you are heading north i could hook it up with the goggs if you stop by the shop (its only about .5 mile from the freeway)

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
friday night= fireworks strapped to bikes and people. i may come will see i may save it for sat.

mabey we won't have to wait for the farry on the way back huh andy haha

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
bicycle center at silver lake. 128th st exit off of I5 (2 exits north of the I5/I405 interchange)

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
its a distance jump now, like you have to go sooo slow and there is no pop to it. it doesnt throw you up in the air any more...you can hardly tell you are even in the air before you land...all im saying is that it was fine how it was...and then someone messed with it...like usual at sea tac...and they messed it up. it needs to be steaper again.

Sep 8, 2004
They re-did the lip, I've been hearing it described as more of a 'ski jump' now. I didn't hit it with the original lip so I can't really comment... but... its in better condition now, physically.

-James.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
how could that jump have gotten less lippy? there was no lip since the last "rebuilding". it its a distance jump now did they at least give it a distance landing? or move the lip back?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I dunno, the few times I hit it yesterday and Thursday it felt good. I was up long enough to watch Scotty land the stepdown and roll up to the takeoff while I was doing a lookback over it.

Besides, that hit is sooooo played. It's ALL about the top left dubs to drop to kickers to stepdown/roller to table to flowmaster. Didn't you get the memo?

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
How played is it Andy...soooooooo played???

I guess I need to hit that new line then....I also got some un-finished biz on the ridge maybe this week?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
It's not really played...yet. I like to hit that to get warmed up when I first get there and after I take breaks. Probably one of the best jumps I've hit to practice on the steez.

As far as riding goes, Friday sounds doable and the ridge sounds like a great venue. If you haven't been up there since your fateful day, you're going to trip when you see the old trail up top.

I may be @ SST tonight (Tues.) after work around 7pm. I missed the first three hours of shuttling @ PA so I have some riding to catch up on. As if.

BRAP!!!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I hope I ride some were other than sst today..... anyone got any ideas?

The table gap did seam funky when I hit it, got a little side ways. I stoped hitting it after that.