Quantcast

~~~ Pre-Turkey Wednesday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey there! It's Wednesday. Getting up to come to work while the wife, kid and cat continued sleeping pisses me off. But I'm thankful for a job, so shuttin' up over here Boss! Travel safe and have a great holiday!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
running late today glad some one was able to pick up the slack for me. im gonna need some one to cover for me tomorrow, my families is way out there so i hide all of my semi expensive stuff. so some one covering would be greatly appreciated. anyway rainy crappy day today with a 2 hour school day thanks again Massachusetts for proving once again your on crack. be safe monkeys

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It's good to work in media. Today is the national Art of Flight premiere and the tickes were sold out but one phone call and I'm golden :D. I have no idea how Im going to attend the afterparty with my lack of sleep but I'm sure as hell I'm going to see the movie.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HAPPY TRAVEL DAY!!! :rofl: :rofl: @ people who have to travel today. No offense, but :rofl: :rofl: :weee:

Now that said, wake up you lazy bums. I am annoyed that I have three meetings on my calendar today. Really? The day before TURKEY? Cripes.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
HAPPY TRAVEL DAY!!! :rofl: :rofl: @ people who have to travel today. No offense, but :rofl: :rofl: :weee:

Now that said, wake up you lazy bums. I am annoyed that I have three meetings on my calendar today. Really? The day before TURKEY? Cripes.
I've been awake for 7 hours you lazy bum. Today I a very hard meeting. How are you not to stare on someones tits when they are big and very wisible while the owner is hot. I sure hope I won that fight.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! No travelling here, but I am housecleaning for our guests. The turkeys brough us a bunch of heavy wet snow overnight...f'n birds! Nothing the shovel and more coffee can't fix!!! Later, I'll make pumpkin bread and apple pie and relax in the hot tub of course :)

Safe travels to any of you on the roads, etc. today!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
got sent to the office all ready.... its gonna be one of those days. then again i'm very interested to see the over exaggerated email my parents and the office gets. its from one of those teachers who strait up said he doesn't like me and doesnt want me in his class:rolleyes:.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
We have a 3 bedroom 1 & 1/2 bath house where 13 people will be staying tonight and tomorrow night. WINNING!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Having a little get together with friends at my place tonight to kick off the holidays and it's potluck day at work! I made a soup and wow, my biceps are tired from carrying the crockpot full of soup all the way to work.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, just another day on vacation in the midwest at my wife's sister's house outside of KC. A lot of my wife's family are coming in town today for the turkey festivities tomorrow... therefore all the men will be hanging out downstairs in the man cave drinking from the kegerator for the next few days. Currently there is Sam Adams Oktoberfest on tap but we picked up a keg of Boulevard Pale Ale to drink once the first one is kicked :D

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

I've already traveled today. I came home this morning , and might travel again tonight. Depends on how fast BigT can pack.

I have to drop by the office today to drop off some stuff, but I'm not going to do that until later, or I may have to stay for a while. I'm on the clock until 3 today.

Be safe out there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
LOL! Taking a page from our book huh? We have a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath and 18 people :) Booze makes everything run smoothly too :cheers:
Yeah it's all my cousin's and brother sister etc..... it's the younger group so I'll have a lot of bottle returns on Monday.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
LOL! Taking a page from our book huh? We have a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath and 18 people :) Booze makes everything run smoothly too :cheers:
Well you both win because no one is planning to stay the night, but we have 19 people coming to dinner to our 3br 2.5bthr home tomorrow. Still hoping they all fit!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
well howdy-fn do?
was hoping to be off of work by now.
soon....
soon....

aint doing **** tomorrow but drankin' & playing some froza 4 & COD & then eatin' fried chicken & biscuits. FY!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
turkey day has been delayed until sunday.....my brother his wife/kids have been blowing chunks/sh!t for the last two days.

i'm not going anywhere near them.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Art of Flight premiere cut into my sleep time but it was worth it. Some may say it's too much heli shots and life cycles like but I like it. Great vid. Only wish I was to win that Lib board. I need a 2nd board for the local stuff.