Quantcast

Pregnant women at work...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Baby=hormones=grumpy, I get it. But don't come to your professional work environment unless you can control the b!tch within. Seriously, call in and say, I'm pregnant and am having a b!tch day so I'm gonna stay home and be a b!tch to my husband who actually shares some of the blame. Don't come in and take it out on your coworkers.

Rant over.

Bike related content. Lance seems to be really doing pretty well with all that metal in his shoulder. Impressive recovery indeed! Go old man go!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
"No one ever gets pregnant from facials/anal"
or
"Maybe all he really wanted was a BJ, and all you wanted was a back rub"

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
"Your anger can make the baby retarded"
F'n LOL!

holy sh!t!! this is the best thread ever! y'all just made my afternoon a lot better
Glad I could brighten up your day. Hell, I know you're not gonna get a ride in today. Like a freakin' slip and slide out there. Got a ride in on Friday and was literally drifting around most of the corners. The work that went into cleaning the bike wasn't worth the crappy 1 hour ride. :(

Last edited:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
13 replies and no mention of Falcon punch?

Monkey fail.

What is funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby in a clown costume.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
My boss is pregnant and already trying to put things off on me because of amazing excuses stemming to her 3-6 week fetus that is sucking the life out of her.

On the up side, she'll be on maternity leave for 4-6 weeks in December and the office will be mine.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My boss is pregnant and already trying to put things off on me because of amazing excuses stemming to her 3-6 week fetus that is sucking the life out of her.
i wonder what will happen when tn slips some baby batter by the goalie?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

On the up side, she'll be on maternity leave for 4-6 weeks in December and the office will be mine.
One of my friends is pissed that she is slowing down on her XC rides because she is 4 months preggers.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
My ex-wife always described fetuses as cancers.
I tend to agree.

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
Baby=hormones=grumpy, I get it. But don't come to your professional work environment unless you can control the b!tch within. Seriously, call in and say, I'm pregnant and am having a b!tch day so I'm gonna stay home and be a b!tch to my husband who actually shares some of the blame. Don't come in and take it out on your coworkers.

Rant over.

Bike related content. Lance seems to be really doing pretty well with all that metal in his shoulder. Impressive recovery indeed! Go old man go!
Whoa whoa whoa, they let women into work in the first place? when did this happen?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Just leave these around

With a letter that states:
"Coat hangers cure both of your problems, an ugly baby and you being a cunt."

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

Sounds like my sister! I refuse to baby her and she hates it!