Quantcast

presidential trading card

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
kidwoo said:
What's up with the radar ear in that picture?
i think it's a combo of the guy behind him. either that or he's been hanging out w/ Steve Forbes again.

kidwoo said:
That's a lot of dead people even at the state level. Do you think god gives him numbers to achieve in general or actual names when he instructs the monkey?
you ever hear that david cross bit about bush as gov executing mentally retarded people? if not, send me yr gmail account and i'll mail it to you (or mailing address and i'll burn a copy of the cd, it's wickedly funny)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
narlus said:
iyou ever hear that david cross bit about bush as gov executing mentally retarded people? if not, send me yr gmail account and i'll mail it to you (or mailing address and i'll burn a copy of the cd, it's wickedly funny)
I don't have a gmail account but lemme do some searching first. I may be able to find it on ye ole interweb. Otherwise I most certainly will request a copy.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
narlus said:
you ever hear that david cross bit about bush as gov executing mentally retarded people? if not, send me yr gmail account and i'll mail it to you (or mailing address and i'll burn a copy of the cd, it's wickedly funny)
"Seatbelt for my arm...seatbelt for my legs...seatbelt for my heaaad!"