Quantcast

Pretty cool German movie.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Riding and filming is dope.. but even if they used some black metal for the soundtrack i think it could have been better.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Have you guys ever heard of Marius Hoppensack? Every time I see him ride I am so impressed. He has some sick tricks/style. I am surprised he doesn't get more press.

Last edited:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Have you guys ever heard of Marius Hoppensack? Every time I see him ride I am so impressed. He has some sick tricks/style. I am surprised he doesn't get more press.
Yes. I have actually ridden with him. He was over here with the Adidas team a few years back. And you are right, he kills it.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
I had never heard of him before until I saw this video and I was blown away by his part. Such a dialed rider.

btw, what the hell is up with that one bike park, is that gravel on the landings I see?

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I think that is the Winterberg, Germany bike park. I have never been there but I think it's a white road making material, kind of like what they surface BMX tracks with.