Quantcast

~~ pretty freakin' early GMT ~~

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So late yesterday we are gearing up to go to the mountains with my mate. I'm kinda mad because he isn't prepared and only 2h late we are packed. The problem is after those 2 hours his body rejects our weekend plans and he starts violently puking all over his garage. Stomach bug, trip postponed. FFS.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
:wave:

Mrs is still on a business trip and kiddo stayed the night at grandmas. I really didn’t know what to do with myself.
you have three options: bikes, naps, shenanigans. you pick the order.
biscuitville is horseshit....

driving home...
concur. except at 3:00 am when you're 18 and. wasted and broke and everything else is closed and you can get their "bucket of bones" for like $1.

rainy here. errands, gym with 12yo, then one last program for opening weekend of this show.

need some bikes in my life sometime soon...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Retail therapy arrives today. Was supposed to get a new tri suit but AMAZON failed and delivered a blue one instead. Boo! Come on Jeff! Helmet is on the truck

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bruh, I ran my half marathon this morning in 1:32:20, which is exactly what I was hoping I could run. I felt tired as hell during my warm up, but figured I'd just stick to my plan and run a 7:00 pace as long as I could hold it, and I managed to hold it for the full 13.1 miles. I was really expecting a late race crash but it never came. Finished 19 out of 500 runners overall and won my old fart age group (50-54) by eight minutes. I ran some miles before and after the race to give me 20 miles for the day. I'm tired now.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Yesterdays tropical storm finally showed up at midnight, shit was weak. My patio is now dirtier and my grass has not grown back :stosh:

Got the kiddo started in gymnastics, he’s clearly the wildest one here, HTF do these other parent types get their toddlers so organized?

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Yesterdays tropical storm finally showed up at midnight, shit was weak. My patio is now dirtier and my grass has not grown back :stosh:

Got the kiddo started in gymnastics, he’s clearly the wildest one here, HTF do these other parent types get their toddlers so organized?
Are you in Socal? We got just enough rain in the Central Valley to dirty up my car and postpone yardwork.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bruh, I ran my half marathon this morning in 1:32:20, which is exactly what I was hoping I could run. I felt tired as hell during my warm up, but figured I'd just stick to my plan and run a 7:00 pace as long as I could hold it, and I managed to hold it for the full 13.1 miles. I was really expecting a late race crash but it never came. Finished 19 out of 500 runners overall and won my old fart age group (50-54) by eight minutes. I ran some miles before and after the race to give me 20 miles for the day. I'm tired now.
I would have been impressed with 1:32:19. Do better next time OKAY.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
/me is still in a cast. Maybe episode 2 of Rings of Power today with Peloton time? hmm
Re-watched episode 1 with the kids, during an easy, low efficiency Peloton spin as promised. They were adequately entertained