Quantcast

Pretzels?! really?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Who puts pretzels out on their desk in a candy dish? C'mon!
Where are the tasty salt water taffies or caramels?!
No way am I eating anything out of that germ trap of a bowl that isn't individually wrapped (the said "candy bowl" is @ the stop everyone makes after hitting the head too).

Our receptionist is a whack job & needs to re-up the salt water taffy pronto.
:rant:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well when the typical toilet has less germs than the office phone or keyboard....

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It is funny how everything in the world can be tied to a Seinfeld episode.

Funny thing is....that bowl will be empty by noon.

Who puts pretzels out on their desk in a candy dish? C'mon!
Where are the tasty salt water taffies or caramels?!
No way am I eating anything out of that germ trap of a bowl that isn't individually wrapped (the said "candy bowl" is @ the stop everyone makes after hitting the head too).

Our receptionist is a whack job & needs to re-up the salt water taffy pronto.
:rant:
Have you been hanging out with Red Rabbit?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
just forgo the whole trip to the bathroom and pee in the pretzels. it will be a dramatic statement about cleanliness in the office.

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
Pretzels are nastycrap anyways. Too dry, there's always too much salt on them, etc.

Soft, Big pretzels own, though. Knock the salt off and eat it with mustard (French's Yellow of course, pretty much the only mustard I use sans German mustards for german food).

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Soft, Big pretzels own, though. Knock the salt off and eat it with mustard (French's Yellow of course, pretty much the only mustard I use sans German mustards for german food).
When I lived in Germany, my drinking buddies would give me no end of sh*t for putting mustard on my pretzels...but you are correct, it is the way...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Maybe your receptionist is hoping that Pres. Bush will come in, and choke on them. She is a terrorist. I'd report that as suspicious activity if I were you.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Good eye! You should get a reward! The homeland thanks you!!
DAMMIT! You uncovered the last hoorah and greatest sacrifice of the Bush Presidency. He was going to be "killed" in the pretzel eating accident that was going to turn out to be a terrorist attack launched by Iran thus forcing the hand of the next president to invade regardless of which one wins. The ultimate play foiled by you liberal scum.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
. Knock the salt off and eat it with mustard (French's Yellow of course, pretty much the only mustard ).
That $hit isn't mustard... :disgust1:
Amen to that. That $hit is horrible.
What they said, Frenchs Yellow isnt mustard, we nick name is Mouseturds.

Get some good mustard next time, leave the kidde sauce at the kidde table

Try some Annies Naturals all natural Horse radish mustard!!!!

http://www.wellnessgrocer.com/annies-naturals-horseradish-p-2946.html

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
So we are in munich doing press interviews, one after another, every 30 minutes like clock work (german style).

They are planning to bring in pizza for a quick 15 minute lunch for the 2 of us. My boss says "hey, can you get some weißwurst for lunch"? Major faux pas because you should only eat it in the morning (it's a german thing).

But they go out and manage to find some for us. Along with that is a huge bowl of pretzels which we worked on all afternoon. The beer came later.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It's about time. Maybe this time she will get the chains out & the cat o'nine tails.
laura is seriously going to kill you right to your face for being such a pvssy
-SS- For the win. Inglehoffer is the best.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Oh & the salt water taffies are back. :D

I have perfected the grab-2-with-one-hand-so-it-looks-like-you-only-grab-1 so I can swing by & get twice as many as office etiquette dictates.