Quantcast

Prevent Carpel Tunnel; A Mouse Pad For Men

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
man... thats cool.....

I shoudl get one for home just to tick off my GF.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
awsome. i would so buy that for a bunch of my friends. and yes i'd try it....haha it'd be awsome at work.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
i am still not sure if computers are worth it. it got me on vacation once.

it was suggested once because of computers if i wanted to do mechanical engineering i could move to the us. somehow when i was there it wasnt worth it.

everyone has the latest digital technology but there is nothing real left. anyone notice future demand in the college trades?

here there is alot of work in carpentry remodelling rich peoples homes. that is about it. perhaps i . . .what the hell do the aliens want anyway?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
I just wish they made the mouse pads with pics of real girls. Not that japanimation/ animae crap. Kimba doesn't do it for me.
...but a low resolution, 16 color, foam mousepad of a real girl would do it for you?

You get turned on by some strange things, my friend...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
binary visions said:
...but a low resolution, 16 color, foam mousepad of a real girl would do it for you?

You get turned on by some strange things, my friend...
Sure man...the wife's away...kids finally in bed...thehun's in the house...what could be better than knocking back a cordial and TFing your mousepad to hasten sleepiness? :blah:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
llkoolkeg said:
Yep. The big one even comes in black. :D

I just wish they made the mouse pads with pics of real girls. Not that japanimation/ animae crap. Kimba doesn't do it for me.

You know you just want a MILF one anyhow...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
what could be better than knocking back a cordial and TFing your mousepad to hasten sleepiness?
Gee, when you put it that way, I really can't think of anything better. ;)

I hope they are making those mousepad covers out of some tough, abrasion-resistant (and waterproof) fabric. They should sell them in kits with a box of cleaning wipes!