Quantcast

prezadent jorj dubya boosh

Pistol

Chimp
Jul 8, 2002
SD
Of course he is, all politicians at that level are morons. I just thank my lucky stars he's not Canadian, then our great country would be in trouble!

bikebabe

Monkey
Jul 31, 2002
Maryland
Agreed...especially after this from the LA Times:

"The Bush administration today eased clean air rules to allow utilities, refineries and manufacturers to avoid having to install expensive new anti-pollution equipment when they modernize their plants. "

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Did anyone see that he just weakened Clean Air Bill standards today for utility companies? Cough, cough, anyone have some SPF 15,000 they can spare?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Originally posted by bikebabe
Agreed...especially after this from the LA Times:

"The Bush administration today eased clean air rules to allow utilities, refineries and manufacturers to avoid having to install expensive new anti-pollution equipment when they modernize their plants. "
i've got no problem with that, it's like giving someone with lung cancer one last cigarrette before they die. he knows that a little bit of air pollution will be our least concern when big bombs are going off all over.

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
there's a smog problem in CANADA's pseudo-capital of TORONAH. by following the KYOTO protocol, seventy percent of the smoke will come from OHIO - as opposed to fifty percent now.

yup.... all in the name of the economy.

the only (and i stress only) plausible argument for not reducing GHG by way of legislation is the fact that technology will eventually catch up and give us clean air... hopefully sooner rather than later.

georgie is still a moron.