Quantcast

price and i at lubbock parks

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
first we went to the steel ramps @ 36th st and AVE N.
i was not exspecting much, but turned out to be a fun
park with two nice hips, sm and lg.

went to the next concrete park and this is the one i thought would
rule! it sucked, above ground prefab concrete ramps! tallest one was
4'. had a box that was 3' VERT 1/2 pipe lip to 15' box. it just sucked
jumping it. also had an onld ghost bmx track, we jumped the first
straight b/c it was tail wind. i did one 1/4 to 1/4 gap we got vid of.
might try and edit it tomorrow.

yeah, it was HOT

to much time on there hands

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
It was a fun trip. The riding was OK, nothing mind blowing. The one park we wanted to ride was closed untill later that night, and the riding in Canyon, TX was ok besides for the police. It was brutally hot, and I have a nice sunburn to show from it.

Beav69

Chimp
Aug 9, 2007
hellooo. :) See in the last picture off you riding.Im surprised you tire doesnt flex. How do you stop this because if i land with my back wheel at an angle the tire gives way (not slips) but bends. :imstupid:

Thanks-

~beav

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
hellooo. :) See in the last picture off you riding.Im surprised you tire doesnt flex. How do you stop this because if i land with my back wheel at an angle the tire gives way (not slips) but bends. :imstupid:

Thanks-

~beav
well i get straight b/f i land and and land a little layed over.

these ramps were slick so you had to be carful to land inline.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado

Thanks-

~beav
Just try and turn your bike more. It's not to bad as long as you are comfy with a little slide. But no, I don't there is much flex, just try and straigten your bike.

Beav69

Chimp
Aug 9, 2007
Thanks, ile try it :clapping: . Just gota buy a new dirt bike now because I come from trials but want to give dirt jumping ago :P

~Beav