Quantcast

Price Drop on '06 Titus Moto's...

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Speedgoat had xs-med sizes (only onesies and twosies) yesterday for $975. Screaming deal. I would imagine that they are gone by now.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
moff_quigley said:
Speedgoat had xs-med sizes (only onesies and twosies) yesterday for $975. Screaming deal. I would imagine that they are gone by now.

Their Asylum/White Bros fork combo was a slammin deal too...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
grrrrr......

I got the last motolite at my local dealer and got a slight discount, so I'm not too upset. Going to test ride the new bike in a few minutes..

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
DOH!

reDOH!!

Bah, At least we got to ride our bikes for the past few weeks! :thumb: Its always like that with me, buy something and it gets on sales two week after.... :rolleyes:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
MtnBikerChk said:
I actually wanted to get an 06 - now that Chris is gone, who knows WHAT will happen?!
Carbon seatstays for 2007... I'm sure the upgrade will be available to 06 owners :sneaky:

I'm also pretty sure that N8 is already on the waiting list for the Exogrid Seatpost...

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Before I really got into biking, I lived down the street from some guy who worked for Titus. May have been the owner. He had a Toyota truck with a Titus paint job and a big matching trailer. I guess they're headquartered here in Tempe.

If I only knew then what I know now...