Quantcast

Price, looks like were not going this weekend.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
:rolleyes:

My free hub just fell out because the axle broke at the end.

Sorry dude. Im going to see if i can get a new hub done 2nd day air by universalcycles.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Good luck man! I live closer yet never have gotten anything in 2 days (well not a wheel). Parts they'll do though :)

What kind of hub did this happen to?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Ringle ABBAH 12mm.

379 for a new wheel. :sad: 30 bucks for two day, but i doubt that they will build it tonight. Mother ****er i really wanted to go to that race.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Just get a hub and get a LBS to re-lace it. Seems alot easier and cheaper than a whole new wheel unless you need one.

Even if you paid 2x what the wheel building cost is to get it done quickly I'd imagine it'd still be cheaper. You could always ask go-ride and see what they can do as a quick fix.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
ThePriceSeliger said:
Mack, I hate you!

Hey, were going riding tomorrow, so suck it up sally.

Besides, its not my fault your a football ass clown. :D

Price, what the hell is up with that ****ty avatar?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
If you dont like my avatar you can just deal. Why shouldnt Narlus take down his Bush Dog Poop avatar? Its offensive to me, i am a republican. I dont see any reason why i should take it down. I have gotten a few PM's from people complementing me on it, and a few from others informing me that i am going to go to hell in a bucket. I actaully made a post about it in the Lounge today, but some one deleted it. :nopity:

I think now im going to buy the t-shirt. www.tshirthell.com for all those who are envious.