Priceless......

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Escalade $50,000
20" tires $1,000
Fresh balogna $2.49

forgetting to put on the parking brake during a pee break along Schnebly hill road in sedona.... priceless:

We found it Sunday during the Flagstaff to Sedona ride, in the singletrack that cuts Schnebly hill road.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Reactor said:
Escalade $50,000
20" tires $1,000
Fresh balogna $2.49

forgetting to put on the parking brake during a pee break along Schnebly hill road in sedona.... priceless:

We found it Sunday during the Flagstaff to Sedona ride, in the singletrack that cuts Schnebly hill road.

Did your krewe strip the spinners and the stero?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Why add insult to injury....the poor sap had to be embarrassed enough already. Imagine trying to explain this to the spouse/significant other?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Reactor said:
Why add insult to injury....the poor sap had to be embarrassed enough already. Imagine trying to explain this to the spouse/significant other?

How long after the accident was it when you all arrived?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
N8 said:
How long after the accident was it when you all arrived?

Maybe an hour...the bologna that fell out of the ice chest was still fresh.......Some hikers heard about the accident ad arrived just after we did to take pictures.

J

JRB

haha - did you eat their bologna??? Did you see the owner???

Pretty sure when you hurl a Caddy off of a cliff the hub caps will pop off.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
My buddy Paul rolled his Rang Rover in Sadona, but way better that that. It fell off of a 20ft.+ ledge. Ask around, somebody will remember the Blue Rang Rover, especially the guys from the pink jeep tour. It faired much better, after clearing all the fluids and replacing them he drove home. Escalades on the other had suck!

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
maxyedor said:
My buddy Paul rolled his Rang Rover in Sadona, but way better that that. It fell off of a 20ft.+ ledge. Ask around, somebody will remember the Blue Rang Rover, especially the guys from the pink jeep tour. It faired much better, after clearing all the fluids and replacing them he drove home. Escalades on the other had suck!
Yeah, but they got more bling

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
maxyedor said:
no pic..no care

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Echo said:
That'll rub right out.
Ha ha.
That reminds me of the hardest I have ever guiltily laughed on the internet. Somebody here posted a link to another forum of these HORRIFIC pictures of car and motorcyle accidents.
It was some car forum or something, and there was this pic of this dude with his head split wide open after a police chase, and somebody posted:
"Ah, its just a flesh wound."

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Jeremy R said:
Ha ha.
That reminds me of the hardest I have ever guiltily laughed on the internet. Somebody here posted a link to another forum of these HORRIFIC pictures of car and motorcyle accidents.
It was some car forum or something, and there was this pic of this dude with his head split wide open after a police chase, and somebody posted:
"Ah, its just a flesh wound."

You are SICK!

(although, if I wasn't in class, I would probably be laughing out loud as well! :D )

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
stevew said:
At what point did bologna come into play........?

When we were trying to figure out how recent the "accident" was and if we needed to contact the authorities. The balgona had fallen out of the cooler but was still cool.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
friggen hilarious !!!

ya gotta wonder if the poor schmuck looked over and saw it rolling when it was to late to stop it, but he tried anyway and caught himself in his zipper.

or if he zipped up, turned around and saw it gone right before the loud WHUMP.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Did the owner of this car really have a roll away? I would imagine that this car had an automatic transmission, which would mean that he would've had to leave it in drive. Maybe he got tired of spending $110 to fill it up and pushed it off the cliff...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
douglas said:
no pic..no care
Ask and ye shall receive, the quality is low, as they are scans that he posted on his website, but anyway...

Pulling the spark plugs to drain all the fluids from the cylinders, he just added new fluids at a shop down the road and drove home 36 hours later, the Park Ranger didn't even give him a fine for polluting and destroying vegitation.

Same Rangie a few months ago.