Quantcast

Pricing help?

I'm going to sell my DH bike and most of the components, but I dont really know a price to put on it...

Its a medium 2007 Rotec RL9 factory red frame in pretty good shape cosmetically, structurally, this thing will never break. Has some tire rub from bottoming out, but it didn't do so much to the paint job as it did to the sticker that is there for a bit of protection...
It has a Romic D shock that is pretty beat up, but totally serviceable. Shock has a new 450lb black Vivid spring.
SRAM X9 super short cage der. and X9 shifter.
Chris King no-rise headset, 1.5 to 1 1/8 In perfect condition.
I also have 2 or 3 spare derailleur hangers and some other dedicated frame parts to go with it...
I also have:
28" Azonic DW bars
ODI Ruffian lock-ons
Beat up Hayes Mag front brake
Grimeca System 12 rear brake with a GRC Lever.
Some sort of absolutley indestructible and uber light front wheel... I'm pretty sure its made by Alex Rims, but have yet to see one like it...
A 36h Mavic 721 laced to a Hadley 108pt hub... Missing 2-3 spokes...
Michelin DH 32 front, DH24 rear. Spare DH24.
FSA Platinum DH BB.

Basically I have an '07 Factory Rotec RL9 complete besides a fork and cranks... The components outside of the ones mentioned are pretty beat up. I rode this bike every day, and you can see that in the componentry...

I would think that the frame with headset, shock, spare stuff, and SDG I-beam seatpost, would be worth around $1500...

Can anyone give me some honest opinions?

Every spot is being bulldozed, and I've become so into photography that I haven't really missed my bike since I blew up the fork last July...
And I have a HT that gets me around and let's me charge just fine...

-Bryce