Quantcast

Printing my big panoramic picture... where?

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
After I took this panoramic picture, the owner of www.dropnzone.com (the best local bike shop) wanted to have it printed to hang in the shop. He thought he could send it in to Kodak to have it printed, but after calling them today found out that they do not print panoramics. So, I want to know if anyone knows of anywhere we can get this picture printed. It will be about 10 inches tall by about 7 feet 8 inches long.
Any help would be great! :)

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
dwaugh said:
After I took this panoramic picture, the owner of www.dropnzone.com (the best local bike shop) wanted to have it printed to hang in the shop. He thought he could send it in to Kodak to have it printed, but after calling them today found out that they do not print panoramics. So, I want to know if anyone knows of anywhere we can get this picture printed. It will be about 10 inches tall by about 7 feet 8 inches long.
Any help would be great! :)
When I do tradeshow graphics I send them to a local vendor that does large format printing. There has got to be one in your area. It will be a few bucks though. For a 24x36" rollable print with a UV laminate to protect it we spend about $250. Your size is quite a bit larger, plus it sounds like you'd want some kind of frame.

This is the website of the company we use. Look around your area for something similar.

http://www.icl-imaging.com

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
you might also want to try whcc.com. I've had good luck with them. I had them print me up a 10" x 30". It was only $15 or $20 and the quality is very nice.