Quantcast

Pro GRT Logo Contest

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Get Invovled!! Help us develop the new GRT logo! We'll use this icon for both the PRO GRT and Amateur GRT!

Got a cool font for the wordmark? How about a cool sketch for an icon? Let your imaginations run wild & hit us up with a sick design!

There really isn't a strict criteria for the design, but you MUST use the letters "GRT".

I'll come up with some cool swag for the winner. At this time there isn't any deadline... I'll keep it open until we find what we're lookin for!

Email your designs or send your questions to Dylan Dean at jdd@dylan-dean.com

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
"Do my work for me and I'll give you some random stuff, not sure what I'll give you but please do my work for me." How about we trade, you write a 10 minute speech on blogging being detrimental to journalism and I'll make you a nice logo.

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
"Do my work for me and I'll give you some random stuff, not sure what I'll give you but please do my work for me." How about we trade, you write a 10 minute speech on blogging being detrimental to journalism and I'll make you a nice logo.
are u kidding me.... whatever man. i'm just opening ways for people to get involved with this. i've been working 24/7 on this by myself & for no money. so "excuse me" if i'm trying to get other people involved. I've got absolutely no problem sorting this out myself or hire someone outta my own pocket

Last edited:

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
I'll take a crack JD.

fortenndu, how about I write a blog about journalists being pretentious self-aborbed cocks, and how blogging has brought back reading to the mainstream?

iandude94

Monkey
May 30, 2008
OC, NY
My friend is amazing at drawing using sharpies. Ill tell him about this when he gets back from the carabeian in a week.

rosenamedpoop

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
just Santa Cruz...
Wow... 11 posts on this thread so far, and at least 4 are needless, mean, and off topic.

This is not cool.

RM should provide original thread poster with the ability to delete unnecessary/counterproductive posts.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Good Idea, Dylan !!

How about free race entries for the series to the winner?

and thanks for all your efforts, if only people knew what goes on behind the scenes.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Well i was about an hour into doing one of my own and illustrator decided to stop working. FUC% YOU VISTA. Maybe i will save more often now.
Haha that sucks I say that all the time at work with our damn MACS that get updated every 12 months! And they decide to crap out and close PS for no reason.