Quantcast

Pro GRT Port Angeles

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Not sure of all the details as to the whole GRT series yet, but I hear it will be announced very soon. Since our race is actually creeping up on us, I wanted to make sure the date was out there.

The opening round of the GRT will be held in Port Angeles, WA on Dry Hill. More info can be found at www.nwcup.com including registration information which is now open. Hope to see some familiar faces kicking off both the NW Cup and the Pro GRT.

NDub Productions

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Hey everyone,
The trails are shaping up and the race is filling up. Only about 50 spots left open for the opening round of the NW Cup April 7-10. Go to www.nwcup.com for registration info.
ST

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
The Pro GRT Port Angeles is now officially full. We're looking forward to this one. We've got a previously unraced section that will be sick, definitely the new spectator zone.

From here on it's pro only registration.

We should have a course video out any minute???

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
All tracks at Dry Hill will be closed for riding until the event so they can receive their final "pimping". It's going to be a busy weekend so be patient and have a good time!
Promo vid coming soon.

Cutters

Chimp
Mar 5, 2008
Everett, WA
Sorry, I don't know what happened.

Results are up now as well.
Cool, just got signed up for round two.

It was my first DH race last weekend and I had a blast. Can't wait for the next one. Only wish we got cool medals like the pros instead of the pint glasses. Although quite useful for sampling a tasty beverage. A medal would have been rad! Hope I don't sound like I'm ungrateful or complaining. It was an absolute amazing experience. Awesome race!

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Cool, just got signed up for round two.

It was my first DH race last weekend and I had a blast. Can't wait for the next one. Only wish we got cool medals like the pros instead of the pint glasses. Although quite useful for sampling a tasty beverage. A medal would have been rad! Hope I don't sound like I'm ungrateful or complaining. It was an absolute amazing experience. Awesome race!
You're not the only one. When we did medals people wanted glasses and vice versa. Something to shoot for is that we give medals (and sweet prizes this year) for the overall top 3 in each class at the finals in August....start training.