Quantcast

Pro GRT Seeding Runs

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
neko is showing impressive form. wonder if the top guys are looking over their shoulders. Then again, if Greg M thinks qualifying that low down doesnt mean anything, then i guess the screws arent being applied just yet. No use going ape and risking injury if it doesnt count toward the World Cup actual.
Cant wait for the first WC. The new guys will make this very interesting, but i think it will take about 2 - 3 years before they make proper in-roads. Gwin is a perfect example.

a curious void in the recent starts to the new season, besides Sam Hill, is one of my favorite riders: Sam Blenkinsop. There's been ZERO news about that nutter since last year when the announcement came thru that he will be lead rider with Lapierre. After that, zilch.

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Joe- Neko is an animal that kid is serious! I saw him during his race run at sea otter pedaling up the hill section and was truly inspiring to see him go faster then some of the big name riders. Then a 6th place quali run today? wow he is gonna be the team leader of trek in no time. pat yourself on the back you deserve it!

BigHitComp04

Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
Morgantown, WV
Joe- Neko is an animal that kid is serious! I saw him during his race run at sea otter pedaling up the hill section and was truly inspiring to see him go faster then some of the big name riders. Then a 6th place quali run today? wow he is gonna be the team leader of trek in no time. pat yourself on the back you deserve it!
Agreed. SUPER stoked to see him doing so well already. He could definitely be a serious competitor in the upcoming years. And certainly a top competitor in the Jr field this season. Definitely following his racing this season.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina

Stolen from facebook. Schustler lost his foot just before the jump and went wayyyyy OTB. I saw video of this after the race, such a massive crash!

ilfreerider

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
israel
wow ,second big win (jill in the otter slalom being the first) the transition racing program - congrats ! hopefully it will continue at the wc races.