Quantcast

Pro Wrench Wanted!

Bikefitter

Chimp
Apr 14, 2005
R U Experienced? If you're stuck in the burbs, miles from riding, and looking for a change of place, I may have a gig for you. Can you tear down forks, bleed brakes, rebuild shocks, stand on your head, rub you belly, drink beer, pull shots, and do it PROFITABLY? If so, e-whatever me your particulars. FYI, "I've ridden since I was born, and worked on my own bikes forever", ain't gunna get it. Actual experience mandatory. In exchange, I offer fair wage, a view of actual riding trails from the front door of the shop, and day trips to Whistler a reality. Sound better than you're getting now? Drop me a line.

Bikefitter!
bikefitter@gmail.com

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well I was looking for a job recently, so a lack of a location was usually a bad sign you are working in the boonies. One time a job recruiter was looking for people for Lawrence Laboratory, and advertised the position as Berkeley. When it came down to the details, she then told me the location was actually Livermore (as in the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory), I ended the conversation right there.

She was right that most people would not be interested in driving 50 miles thru Bay Area traffic, but to be dishonest about it is not a good way to hire someone.

Not to say that Bikefitter is dishonest, but when he says day trip to Whistler, what does that mean? 60 miles away? 120? 300?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Heath Sherratt said:
I hear our buddy is not doing so well lately...you guys seen him lately?
If you are talking about who I think you are I saw him today and yesterday and saturday, he isn't doing great but not to bad

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
sanjuro said:
Well I was looking for a job recently, so a lack of a location was usually a bad sign you are working in the boonies. One time a job recruiter was looking for people for Lawrence Laboratory, and advertised the position as Berkeley. When it came down to the details, she then told me the location was actually Livermore (as in the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory), I ended the conversation right there.

She was right that most people would not be interested in driving 50 miles thru Bay Area traffic, but to be dishonest about it is not a good way to hire someone.

Not to say that Bikefitter is dishonest, but when he says day trip to Whistler, what does that mean? 60 miles away? 120? 300?

haha yea man, i saw that lab on the way out to the GGG, its freakin out there! :nuts: