Quantcast

Problems with OTN?

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
is anyone else having problems accessing OTN? I've been getting a "connection time out" message for the past couple days from my home computer, work computer, and at a friend's place.

Starting to go through withdrawal :twitch:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
They got hacked at least 2 times, maybe 3 over the course of two days. Looks like some kind of automated script kiddie software was used as the pages it was replaced with all looked very similar, as if from a template.

The first time they over wrote the front page and the forum pages were still intact. The last time the forum was purged too.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Shut up you 09er retard!

That should help you dude. Just like being there.

Due to the long time span, I am beginning to suspect there were no good backups?

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
that does make me feel better, thanks.

Am I still an '09er if I'm on the maxxis site modeling the creepy crawler?

I like how they advertise their email addresses in that picture. I wish I had some FBI or CIA connections to help me hunt down and kill these assclowns

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
wow this could be really serious then. It sure is a bad time of year for one of my favorite forums to be down. I've shoveled and swept my piles of pallets a few times now. They should be dry enough to ride in a day or so. I'm getting cabin fever already, and nowhere to talk about sidehops, or ask what color cranks I should buy.

Jan 10, 2010
There was a hacking war again for xmas and OTN was on the play list apparently. Happens every year, Biketrials.ca got it a few years back too I believe.

PS I think spartan1 added the link to the hackers forum for it to be entered in the contest.