Quantcast

Problems with the store

CastleMaster

Monkey
Jan 11, 2010
Upper Newport Bay
In my quest to purchase some RM gear I am finding that I keep getting held up at the shipping page while checking out. I believe you are supposed to choose between North American and International shipping before moving on to the next page, however there is no place to check either one. :think:

Instead I am just seeing this:

North American Shipping
The shipping rate cannot be determined at this time

International Shipping
The shipping rate cannot be determined at this time

What do I do? I need new shirts.

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Chimp
Jun 28, 2001
NULL
Sorry about that!

We're in the middle of fine tuning the shipping modules and will be soon implementing proper dynamic rates directly from CanadaPost or Canpar depending on your location. We're looking to have this launched this week, but in the meantime, we've fixed the issue mentioned in this thread.

Enjoy!

CastleMaster

Monkey
Jan 11, 2010
Upper Newport Bay
Ahhh yes, another problem. I have yet to receive any gear, and in checking the status of my order (to try and find a tracking #) I noticed that it was last updated on the 12th! Status is still listed as processing. WTF? Will I ever get new shirts? Will I get a tracking # if and when they ship?

Attachments

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I just checked on it for you, looks like the store was waiting for a shipment on the Evolution shirt.

Sorry, just working out the kinks. Should be out this week and we'll try to toss at least a little something in the package to apologize for the delay. I just talked to the store guys and we're going to work on a way to improve the communication lines so you aren't wondering why there's a delay :thumb:

CastleMaster

Monkey
Jan 11, 2010
Upper Newport Bay
I just checked on it for you, looks like the store was waiting for a shipment on the Evolution shirt.

Sorry, just working out the kinks. Should be out this week and we'll try to toss at least a little something in the package to apologize for the delay. I just talked to the store guys and we're going to work on a way to improve the communication lines so you aren't wondering why there's a delay :thumb:
Any updates on this? I just checked and it still says my order is "processing" a month later. :confused:

Edit: Just got an email saying that it shipped.

Last edited:

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Any updates on this? I just checked and it still says my order is "processing" a month later. :confused:

Edit: Just got an email saying that it shipped.
Sorry about that! Your order got lost because our shipper made a mistake. The necessary precautions have been taken against this ever happening again!

We're also instating a guarantee... if your order doesn't ship within 3 business days of receiving it, we'll give your money back, and ship it anyways!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So the package came last night, and I must say that I was pretty pumped. The extra goodies and the hand written love letter totally made my day. :thumb: Thanks guys!
Was the letter scented?

Mr.Bishop keeps sending me letters covered in perfume and signed "Eternally yours." I keep telling him I have a girlfriend but he insists he does it for all of his friends.

I've decided I won't worry about it too much until they start coming wrapped in womens' panties.

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Was the letter scented?

Mr.Bishop keeps sending me letters covered in perfume and signed "Eternally yours." I keep telling him I have a girlfriend but he insists he does it for all of his friends.

I've decided I won't worry about it too much until they start coming wrapped in womens' panties.
Uh oh... so I guess I should take the presenting pouch out of the latest one?

Crap...

CastleMaster

Monkey
Jan 11, 2010
Upper Newport Bay
Actually the (hand written) letter was from a Malcolm Arcand Laliberte, "AKA the shipping bitch" :rofl:

Sounds like you guys have your own thing going, lol.
BV + Mr. Bishop = :cupidarrow:

Anyway, thanks for the stuff. :thumb: