Quantcast

Product testing...

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
damn! where is this located at on the mtn?

trevyn, i'm pretty sure you know what EVERYONE here wants to see: some sweet bar turns.

looks like stoney has gotten the hang of that mechanical shovel thing.
i'll be up there the 3rd!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Ok so i sort of read the thread is that the new novice trail on the basin side? If so i am reverting back to novice!

Seriously though is the trail now open, if it is that might make up my decision where i go this weekend, Tpro can you comment.

Also what are the trail conditions like right now at snowshoe? Wisp was great this weekend. Someone help. Thanks.

_Bill

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Ok so i sort of read the thread is that the new novice trail on the basin side? If so i am reverting back to novice!

Seriously though is the trail now open, if it is that might make up my decision where i go this weekend, Tpro can you comment.

Also what are the trail conditions like right now at snowshoe? Wisp was great this weekend. Someone help. Thanks.

_Bill
This new bit of trail is on the western territory. Specifficaly adjacent to ball n' jack off of STP road. Conditions today were dry though we received rain later today for the first time since thursday last week. Chance of rain this week with it clearing toward the weekend. Seems to be the trend lately. There was some great riding this past weekend! This section got some rider time and is looking for more this coming weekend if weather permits.

I believe someone else asked about the dual slalom course and changes their also... I have dirt scheduled to be moved this week so I hopefully will be able to change it up for the next event. Any changes I will try to post. Might be ready for the weekend.

Decline- I still haven't seen that article yet but I will be sure to get my hands on a copy when I head to Sugar this weekend. The closest book store (Borders) is like 2+ hours away from Snowshoe, I can't find it anywhere near here. I have been told it is a pretty good piece and I appreciate the comments. It is great to see more attention on the East lately...

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
Have they updated the trail map yet? As you are comeing down STP road, is it up hill from ball n' jack, or farther down the trail? Im thinking about comeing up the 2nd and 3rd of august.

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Have they updated the trail map yet? As you are comeing down STP road, is it up hill from ball n' jack, or farther down the trail? Im thinking about comeing up the 2nd and 3rd of august.
same entrance off of STP. Left hand berm off road to right hand berm to first jump. The section is currently short, tying back into ball n' Jack.