Quantcast

profile hubs?? whos got em?

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
l;ike the title says.. whos rockin the profile hubs..non disc front? i may pick up a set, just because they are probably the most pimptastic ss hubs out.. oh yeah.. i want pics!!

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
I picked up a SS XC wheelset for $200 with a Titanium driver, ripped the hubs out from the hoops and I'm currently lacing them up to some Rhyno Lytes.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Boxxer - damn the Tonic Fab is sweet! Eye candy for sure.

I'm running Profile hubs on 2 sets of wheels and have been happy w/ them. They perform solidly and look good. What more do you need?

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Now where are you getting the colored ano front hubs? On profile's website all they offer is chrome and ano black.

Im special:biggrin:

That was one of brads 07 forks. I did a little work on it as well. Shoot him an email and he'll take care of you.

Profile can do custom colors, call and talk to Charlie. It will cost more and take time.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
Now where are you getting the colored ano front hubs? On profile's website all they offer is chrome and ano black.
yeah what boxxer said but i think you might have to go through a shop. you can get any color their bmx hubs come in.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
anybody? how do they compare to kings or hadleys asfar as engagment?
I don't know the actual numbers but the Profiles seem to engage almost as quick as my King hubs. I know I like how the Profile's feel when pedaling and rolling back.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
I have hadleys and kings and profiles. The profiles dont engage as quick as either the hadleys or kings, but I like the way the sound the best. If you pull the driver off and look at the pawls, they look like what youd expect: burly, clean and well made.

The bike I ride the most rocks the profiles.

mtb527

Chimp
Feb 11, 2006
engagement is not a quick but the hubs are beefy as hell and they last forever and can take a beating