Quantcast

Progression caught on film--windshield wiper

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
that ridiculous....also check out the vid of mirra on his site... www.mirrabikeco.com its a new one...one of the tricks is a stretched no handed 720 over the box, and that is not even close to the biggest trick he pulls in the video. Kind of shows how slow mtbing is progressing in that aspect of riding.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Word.

I've got a move that's very similar to this. I call it the "door stop." Basically the same thing, except I don't get the bike back around, or even go back to the pedals. It's a set up for another signature move of mine, the Double Foot Plant To Flat. If I'm really feeling it, I fire out a high speed "Vander Roll" to finish things up. It's fun showing the local BMX pros what's possible on a mountain bike.

L

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
LOOnatic said:
Sweet jeebus. I had to watch it a few times to be sure what i saw.

Impressive gnar
for real, the first time i saw him kick the bike i was like "oh, hes ****ed." ....then my jaw dropped when he landed back on the bike

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Landon said:
Word.

I've got a move that's very similar to this. I call it the "door stop." Basically the same thing, except I don't get the bike back around, or even go back to the pedals. It's a set up for another signature move of mine, the Double Foot Plant To Flat. If I'm really feeling it, I fire out a high speed "Vander Roll" to finish things up. It's fun showing the local BMX pros what's possible on a mountain bike.

L
haha, too funny. I can't believe some of the stuff going on these days. I could barely do tailwhips flatland style in the old days and here these punks are doing multiples and back and forth whips off jumps. Jeez...

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
drt_jumper said:
that ridiculous....also check out the vid of mirra on his site... www.mirrabikeco.com its a new one...one of the tricks is a stretched no handed 720 over the box, and that is not even close to the biggest trick he pulls in the video. Kind of shows how slow mtbing is progressing in that aspect of riding.
What about that 360 bf one hander? DAMN

Hes soooooo smooth, the only rough thing on that whole thing is the front flip, and no one really can front flip very smooth.