Quantcast

Progressive turnaround..

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
...how quickly will I be able to get a new one of these?

..must I go through a dealer, or does Progressive deal with customers directly. Yeah, I could google, but there are susp. gurus here who know the ropes too.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
Who's gonna install it and test ride it for him? :think:
The install team is on vacation -

Can we get the cooking staff to fill in?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dfinn said:
Son of a B!TCH, this couldn't have happened at a worse time.
Actually the cooking staff will butcher the install.

You get the manager of Operations on the horn and let them know what's up.

I'll call the MOH* and tell them we have a situation here. That bike has to be setup perfect or it's all over!

*Ministry of Handholding

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
I could install & test ride it, but I'm more of a XC guy........... he might not want me messing with his behemoth.
Well, I just realised we don't have an operative at Progressive to make sure that this gets expedited.

Get on a plane dammit!

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This thread made me laugh!!!

But I've got to spread some rep around before giving it to anyone on here.

But I approve!!!!!!! :thumb:

J

JRB

Wow - this is even better than the Karpiel thread. H*R and dfinn just made the funniest ever list. hahahaha

Look Shirly just go to your LBS and look up that shock collar piece. They do indeed stock that item. Its in the QBP or BTI book. THat might be faster than trying to have the shock serviced by progressive. The hippietech guy is an authorized service center and i have used him in a clutch before.

If all else fails pm me as i have a mint 5th E shock off my bullit you can use if it means you might miss a trip.:nopity:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Nah man, I dont think Ill need to borrow a shock. Thanks for the offer though. Id rather go through a shop if it'll be alot quicker. Ill check into that tomorrow.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DRB said:
I can't believe that y'all forgot to hire the team of consultants to tell you that this is in fact the way you need to handle this situation.
I'm here... sorry I'm late... OK, I'm gonna need people, a parking space, a stapler and your office. Chop chop!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
Good God, man. I don't want to go into that place. :hot:
Sh1t...

Ok, we'll send in The Amish. They'll bust ass on the return just to get him out of there.

I hate to do that to them, but you know - use what you got.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
Nah man, I dont think Ill need to borrow a shock. Thanks for the offer though. Id rather go through a shop if it'll be alot quicker. Ill check into that tomorrow.
Right.

Loco will check the shop, and Bacon Boy will get your paper and something for breakfast for you.

Croissants ok?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ciaran said:
I'm here... sorry I'm late... OK, I'm gonna need people, a parking space, a stapler and your office. Chop chop!
Check in with DHG for pre-screening....

WAIT - CRAP - she's not around.

See Laura.

Oh, and pick up some ammo on your way to the 11:00am meeting tomorrow.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
kizzi77 said:

This thread made me laugh!!!

But I've got to spread some rep around before giving it to anyone on here.

But I approve!!!!!!! :thumb:

Someone grab the soft chair for BS's chick.

MOVE PEOPLE!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
LOOnatic said:
Look Shirly just go to your LBS and look up that shock collar piece. They do indeed stock that item. Its in the QBP or BTI book. THat might be faster than trying to have the shock serviced by progressive. The hippietech guy is an authorized service center and i have used him in a clutch before.

If all else fails pm me as i have a mint 5th E shock off my bullit you can use if it means you might miss a trip.:nopity:
Thank you, you're promoted to Official Parts Consultant.