Quantcast

Project EARTHWORM WAKEUP, 1st communication

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
you killerz. think of the poor earthworms.

zach, I hope you are developing a portfolio of sorts that documents all of these trails you are building. top shelf work!

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
I think I just skipped drooling and went straight to slobbering, that's beautiful, keep it up!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
are you serious? are those jumps real??? Man, you guys have the best dirt ever.
None of us digging at that place live less than an hour from that spot. We drive, we dig, we make it happen.

It's just funny that every time someone posts a pic of some good jumps, the comments come in about luck. Lucky to have jumps, lucky to have dirt.... Zack and I looked underneath the skin peeling off our hands right now and the holes in our wallets from gas and a cat rental.......and neither of us could find any "luck" :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
None of us digging at that place live less than an hour from that spot. We drive, we dig, we make it happen.

It's just funny that every time someone posts a pic of some good jumps, the comments come in about luck. Lucky to have jumps, lucky to have dirt.... Zack and I looked underneath the skin peeling off our hands right now and the holes in our wallets from gas and a cat rental.......and neither of us could find any "luck" :D
Hey I never said anything about luck. Even at that, I would give luck only about a 5% slice of the pie. The vast majority goes to hard work, dedication, patience, and motivation.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon

What do you want, a fscking brownie button? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog

one of the best statements i have heard in a while...Everytime i think we build damn near perfect lips i see a post by you or Zack that makes me sick...incredible guys:cheers:

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Nice work, but who's property is it on? looks like I can see a house or two. It must be a safe enough place to build though, considering you guys are using a cat. dopest trails ive seen in a while. :drool:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Nice work, but who's property is it on? looks like I can see a house or two. It must be a safe enough place to build though, considering you guys are using a cat. dopest trails ive seen in a while. :drool:
It is on our buddys property in a secret location that will never be made public. Not even the town it is in.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Woo and Zach,

thanks for the motivation! sick stuff! lots of dozing!

Man, having somone good operating a skid stear makes a big difference for the amount of dirt you can move in record time! Great dirt and lots of manual labor are serious benifits as well! You guys are puttin a real nice line together! As asked before, are you filming the construction? I would really DIG seeing that! :biggrin:

PS... as far as luck goes... I do have to say that having a place to build that isn't going to get dozed, is a bit of luck :twitch: :biggrin:

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
thats my dream setup right there, some nice jumps through the woods mixed in with some good berms

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I had to make a painful choice last Wednesday. Go ride Woodward for 3 days with my boy A.T., and then head down to the San Diego jam for the weekend.
Or ditch the free epic road trip to spend the time building the sickest lines in California.
I won't lie, and say it took me 2 seconds to decide. It took me about 5 minutes.
Dig first, ask questions later. Seems like that has been my theory for the last few years.

This is what we call the "Magik Sheen". If you want the smoothest riding trails possible. Learn this technique. It is far from easy. In fact, it is quite fycking painful.

7 foot tall lips, and 20+ foot gaps = the raddest airs ever.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Good decision, shows your committed. It must be nice to build trails and know that they will be safe from getting plowed, and at a place where you dont have to worry about getting kicked out/cited by cops. another reason I am searching for a new location at the moment, and around here they are few and far between.:huh:

Tee Buck

Monkey
Nov 7, 2007
NorCal
This is what we call the "Magik Sheen". If you want the smoothest riding trails possible. Learn this technique. It is far from easy. In fact, it is quite fycking painful.

QUOTE]

Not to be confused with "Afro Sheen."
Jesus. You might as well say that berm is held together with Aquanet!!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
After looking at those pics, here is what I realize.

I suck.

I suck at dirt jumping and I suck at building dirt jumps.

Hats off to you guys.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
jesus you guys never cease to amaze me. i pulled these up in a window three hours ago in the library trying to write a paper and have clicked back every 5-10 minutes to just mean mug the nastyness that are your new trails. i mean seriously everything is packed so tight it doesnt even look like dirt. berms are perfect, jumps are just plain stupid sick looking and huge. love it love it love it. keep up the work guys, its ****ing amazing what your doing in the dirt world