Quantcast

Project EARTHWORM WAKEUP, 1st communication

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Like a lot of others I've been checking all the pics over and over when this post comes up top. I know the skid helps in getting the dirt moved which is huge but I can also say there are a LOT of man hours in finish work on that stuff. Berms are finicky bastards that take so much more work than doubles and the stuff you guys are building is a few times bigger than normal trail stuff. Big props to you and your crew. Can't wait to see some vid of that stuff being ridden.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
This spot has the worst poison Oak i have ever dug in. My entire body is covered in this $hit. You realy have to pay to play here.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
We had to ride in the big set yesterday, to make sure it was built proper. Let's just say it was built proper. 8 to 10 feet off the lip on a 20+ foot gap = pure DJ heaven. I can't imagine how good this place will be after a few more weeks after it is packed, and ridden in solid.
Big thanks to all the builders. Best crew of shuvels i've ever worked with.

More riding, and building pics will be comming real soon.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Wow. I'm not much of a dirt jumper, but if you can't appreciate that, then there's something wrong with you. That shows some serious dedication and just as much talent. Hats off to you fellas.

f2f4

Chimp
Apr 16, 2008
Central Jersey
Never done dirt jumping, but after seeing this thread... I think I want to start.

Really want to start.

Thanks for the awesomeness. :biggrin:

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
I can't seem to remember why I moved away from Nor Cal. Maybe I really am an idiot.

Kidwoo- Did you ever ride Scott Valley back in 04,05, or 06?

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Almost done with the big line. Hopefuly in a couple weeks we will have it finished. We just finished a bad as$ step up this weekend.
These trails dominate. You can't get anymore flow than this. We took all the best parts of Woodward, Secret, Hidden Valley, Manpon, The Farm, Chico nut, and combined them into one spot. Riding threw big lines with no effort at all.

Yeah. They put you up there.

New step up. 10 foot gap, 4 foot step up. Trixor radness.

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
Those berms look so sick, I can see the devil coming out of Zach in the tuck no-hander, damn even the pits are smooth.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Hey just wondering how do you guys get your water supply? I see hose in a few of the pics but it looks like your in the middle of a dence forest:crazy:

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
Spotted owls? I saw a SNAKE on the hill by our trails a few nights ago haha

but on topic...we were digging last night and fitzy told me about this thread...the pics make me smile!

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Started a new burm today. Gonna be the goods. It is a long downhill burm after the 4 foot step up jump.
The burm will shoot you into back to back opposite hips.:drool:

VPFreerider

Chimp
Jan 5, 2006
WOW. Without those shovels in there to show scale it would be tough to tell the sheer size of the trails! You guys are creating a true a work of art :)