Quantcast

Project: WIM Update

krustydude

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
Richland, WA
horn rapids is completely free. it's part of the parks and rec department of richland. there is a pretty cool mx track, cart track, sprint boat coars, sand drag straight, quad/4X4 track, and sand trails. the track is closed on thursdays and fridays for grooming.

"Is there a schedule of other Western Wash. XC races out yet?"

There is a four XC race series in Feb and Mar at the South and North SeaTac riding areas. I believe it's on the 6th and 20th of each month. The Finals would be March 20th 2005. It think it's put on by Budu Racing?? Not really sure.

cb

Horn Rapids is awesome. Don't miss there February race when they open up acres of dunes for the event. It's the only time of the year dirt bikes can ride this mostly closed area. Juniper Dunes ORV is not far from there either.

cb

Shredder

Chimp
Sep 28, 2003
Bellingham, WA
clognot said:
"Is there a schedule of other Western Wash. XC races out yet?"

There is a four XC race series in Feb and Mar at the South and North SeaTac riding areas. I believe it's on the 6th and 20th of each month. The Finals would be March 20th 2005. It think it's put on by Budu Racing?? Not really sure.

cb

There is also a new 6-race XC series in western Washington. Check it out here:
www.IndieSeries.com

Bike_junky

Chimp
Feb 14, 2004

If you guys dont mind doing a little driving, There will be a 4 race series in Redlodge MT. Courses make Beacon look like an interstate highway. Big rocks, Drops, a step up or two, and you better be able to hang nasty corners. Dates will be in june july and august. Missing all the big norba races.

I should have info soon, and a website! email me if you want dates or fliers

Later,

Nate

info@bikeshopbillings.com
or
n.schnase@bresnan.net.

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
Really sorry that the WIM series dropped the chelan DH race, that was an awesome race with wide open fast lines, really too bad
but anyways
does anyone have websites or know where i can get info about the NW cup races, the BC cup races, and any other races in the Pacific NW region besides the WIM series?
Thanks for any help

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
downhillracer said:
Really sorry that the WIM series dropped the chelan DH race, that was an awesome race with wide open fast lines, really too bad
but anyways
does anyone have websites or know where i can get info about the NW cup races, the BC cup races, and any other races in the Pacific NW region besides the WIM series?
Thanks for any help
www.google.com

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
The practice times were a little wierd at the first Beacon race back in April....but they didn't post that there was going to be an "Open" practice when the expert/pros finished...so that was nice.... Beg/Sport = 12-2 Ex/Pro = 2-4 Everyone = 4-6......hopefully it'll be the same this weekend....I got 4 runs in from 12-2 when starting at 12:45.....so the lines are shorter :) :)

Just checked the website...and realized I forgot to pre-register...son of a.....well that's a $10 lesson that I didn't need...and yeah..the prac times are messed this time.....damn...