Quantcast

Promethazine-Codeine Syrup

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got a cough that is killing me and I was not able to sleep much last night so the doctor hooked me up with some Codeine Syrup I don't now if she want me to inject it or drink it :brow:

One of the warnings on the bottle is I have to avoid too much direct sunlight. It also looks like its especially deadly if you aspiring rap artist:

"Pimp C apparently died from an accidental overdose of Promethazine/Codeine “syrup” along with a pre-existing medical condition, sleep apnea. Apnea causes breathing to stop during sleep. An overdose of syrup also allegedly caused the death of rap producer DJ Screw"

http://www.myairshoes.com/greedy-genius/greedy-genius-x-bun-b.html

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Something about taking cough syrup just isn't very "gangsta".

Does Pimp C have the sniffles? Awwwwwwwwwwww.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
sizurp. you mix it with some other **** and it makes your entire life and world slow down. same thing can be done with Robitussin (aka robotrippin). excuse my bad spelling and grammar.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I have a bottle of codeine syrup that I got yesterday. About an hour ago I got fed up with being sick and people bothering me I took 2 shots of it and a few gulps of robo. I will be super PSP tonight

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
That stuff is for weaklings and has a 1/2 life of about 4 hours tops. So you'll be coughing 4 hours after you take it.

You want to play with the big boys, you're going to want the heroin of cough surup

TUSSIONEX
Tussionex Pennkinetic Extended-Release Suspension is used for:
Treating symptoms of the common cold, flu, or hayfever and other upper respiratory allergies such as cough, runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose and throat, and itchy, watery eyes. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.

Tussionex Pennkinetic Extended-Release Suspension is a narcotic antitussive (cough suppressant) and antihistamine combination. The antitussive works by suppressing the cough center in the brain. The antihistamine works by blocking the action of histamine, which reduces the symptoms of an allergic reaction such as itch, watery eyes and runny nose.

Now don't be dissin this stuff. It's got codeine in it as well. Coupled with the antihistamine, this stuff will make you want to strip off your roof and reroof it at 3:00 in the AM.

It's either or. You can go to sleep and have the best sleep in the world or you can go on a energy frenzy, rip off your shirt and run through the hood, do a few drive by's you name it.

The best thing is the buzz (AHEM) the cough supressent effect is good for 12 hours. Doseage is 1 tsp every 12 hours. Take 2 tsp and a couple shots of whatever and you'll be ready to rock.

I had bronchitis back in the day and the doc gave me like 8 refills. I was on the crap for months. It's bad news though coming off it. Panic attacks and depression for months.

But if you want hard core, this stuff is it. Any real druggie will know what I'm talking about in regards to tussionex vs. the sissy robotussin with codeine.

But remember, you think you can handle this crap, then the next thing you know you've been on it for 2 weeks, prepare for some pain coming off of it.

I'm a reformed opiate addict. Be careful with the stuff. Before you know it, you're a junkie too :bonk:

PS - The best thing about this stuff is that it will dry up that post nasal drip. That's the sh*t that kills you. Coughing so bad you crack ribs and got that tickle in the back of your throat. this sh*t will dry that right up and you be sleeping like 2 pac

Last edited: