Quantcast

Proof there is karma.

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
So my ex is now 6 1/2 months pregnant (Thank God it isn't mine.) and she was on her way to a doctors appointment. She had to get gas in Worcester, and while she was in paying for the gas, her new Jeep got stolen! She had to wait almost two hours in the store for her mother (The hypocritical, two-faced, pathological liar, that taught her daughter everything she knows) to drive down, and pick her up. When I heard this, I shed a few tears...of joy :devil: . Now if only her asshat boyfriend could come upon a slow, excruciating and gory death, I could be truly happy again.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I love it when evil psycho ex's get the great karmic smack down. Last I heard about mine was that she had no job, lost her apt, and the govmnt was coming after her for welfare fraud. :p

Anyone want her number? :D

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
Polandspring88 said:
I live in Worcester. PM me and I am sure we can arrange a happy ending.
Unfortunately, they no longer live in Worcester. if they did, I'd be there in a heartbeat to take care of business myself. I'd have given my left nut to see the look on her face, when she realised her car was gone. Man, I still can't stop smiling. Is that wrong?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
You want proof there's karma: here's proof. 2 years ago my bat-crazy ex hooks up with a 36 y/o loser. I hook up with a 19 y/o hottie. Wait-a-minute :think: That has nothing to do with karma and everything to do with funny! :p

J

JRB

I love it when people think it's cool that bad things happened to others. :think:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BrokenChain said:
Man, I still can't stop smiling. Is that wrong?
I take it this is the crazy one that caused you all the distress a while back that you posted about?

No, it's not wrong. Karmic revenge is awesome - because you aren't the one that gets arrested for it ;)

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
loco said:
I love it when people think it's cool that bad things happened to others. :think:
Normally, I wouldn't be happy. However, I quit a job I loved, dropped out of college, moved half way across the country and left all my friends and family behind. What did I get in return? Lied to, used, and cheated on. It turns out that she didn't even want to marry me. However, she didn't want to be in a new place and not know anyone, so she did. And as soon as she met some people, I got the boot. And to top it off, she decided to try and run my credit into the ground. That was the final straw. And the only reason I'm so happy, is because she didn't get hurt. I'll tell you this though, if that piece of crap she's with right now, EVER lays a finger on her, I'll be the first in line to beat the piss out of him. No matter how much I dislike her.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Normally I don't wish harm on others, and I actually don't wish harm on her either. But when I was told of how the fates had treated her I smiled because she did some seriously bad things to me. Nothing I care to remember enough to type out. And I'll tell ya what... of all the people I have ever met in my short life there is only one person who I wish I had never met. She was evil, dude. Pure evil.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Ciaran said:
Normally I don't wish harm on others, and I actually don't wish harm on her either. But when I was told of how the fates had treated her I smiled because she did some seriously bad things to me. Nothing I care to remember enough to type out. And I'll tell ya what... of all the people I have ever met in my short life there is only one person who I wish I had never met. She was evil, dude. Pure evil.
Uh huh, normally I do not with bad things upon others each. But this girl, man, she tried her best to ruin me, and for a few months she pretty much did. She was a bad person.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Zark said:
You want proof there's karma: here's proof. 2 years ago my bat-crazy ex hooks up with a 36 y/o loser. I hook up with a 19 y/o hottie. Wait-a-minute :think: That has nothing to do with karma and everything to do with funny! :p
:thumb: Yeah I feel the same way. I went thru 3 funky ex's and then married one hell of a woman... Not one woman from hell. Last week she even stepped in fists and all after I got in a fight with a punk snowboarder for throwing beer bottles at our car. His three friends TRIED to jump in. She came at them with her dukes up... They had that I want no part of this look in their eyes. My wife rocks!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
:rolleyes:

Pretty high and mighty there, aren't you?

Situation: crazy driver cuts you off, causes you to almost get into an accident, and tears off down the highway. A couple miles along, you see the same driver pulled over by a trooper.

Do you look at them and say, "it's a darn shame that person is getting a ticket"? No, they got what was coming to them.

Lead a sh*tty life, get what you deserve. Counting on karma to repay someone when they treat you badly is silly, but it sure is nice when it happens.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
binary visions said:
:rolleyes:

Pretty high and mighty there, aren't you?

Situation: crazy driver cuts you off, causes you to almost get into an accident, and tears off down the highway. A couple miles along, you see the same driver pulled over by a trooper.

Do you look at them and say, "it's a darn shame that person is getting a ticket"? No, they got what was coming to them.

Lead a sh*tty life, get what you deserve. Counting on karma to repay someone when they treat you badly is silly, but it sure is nice when it happens.
I agree... Some ass of a developer here in Tahoe who made SURE you knew that he had more money,power,and lawyers on his side than you did. Well this guy was starting to develop some land that he CLAIMED that we(MTB'ers) were "destroying", and had a $10,000 reward out TRYING to stop us. Picks a fight with the local tweaker and gets stabbed. Sorry to say the rich guy died and the tweaker is now in jail. I see that as a Karma clean sweep.

dhtahoe said:
I agree... Some ass of a developer here in Tahoe who made SURE you knew that he had more money,power,and lawyers on his side than you did. Well this guy was starting to develop some land that he CLAIMED that we(MTB'ers) were "destroying", and had a $10,000 reward out TRYING to stop us. Picks a fight with the local tweaker and gets stabbed. Sorry to say the rich guy died and the tweaker is now in jail. I see that as a Karma clean sweep.
Trifecta!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
bluebug32 said:
for some reason I've driven several ex-boyfriends to join the military...

maybe a higher power will finish 'em off :evil:

I can't believe this one, your basically praying for someone to kill these people.

I'm not being high and mighty here, it's more then ok a person to want someone to get what they deserve but wishing death on someone well that’s just wrong (not good karma).

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
............I'm still rying to figure out what i did to deserve the bad karma I have, I know there was that "one thing" but damn, that was a while ago

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
BrokenChain said:
Normally, I wouldn't be happy. However, I quit a job I loved, dropped out of college, moved half way across the country and left all my friends and family behind.
dood you never do something that drastic for a chick :think:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
BrokenChain said:
So my ex is now 6 1/2 months pregnant (Thank God it isn't mine.) and she was on her way to a doctors appointment. She had to get gas in Worcester, and while she was in paying for the gas, her new Jeep got stolen! She had to wait almost two hours in the store for her mother (The hypocritical, two-faced, pathological liar, that taught her daughter everything she knows) to drive down, and pick her up. When I heard this, I shed a few tears...of joy :devil: . Now if only her asshat boyfriend could come upon a slow, excruciating and gory death, I could be truly happy again.
Unfortunately for you, now that you've expressed joy in someone else's misfortune, karma is gonna come around and bite YOU in the ass... :p

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MancilG said:
I'm not being high and mighty here, it's more then ok a person to want someone to get what they deserve but wishing death on someone well that’s just wrong (not good karma).
I agree with that... I'm all for karmic repayment, but I don't think death should be included in that (well, for the most part... Some people, very few, are far beyond having any redeeming qualities).

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
MancilG said:
I can't believe this one, your basically praying for someone to kill these people.

the line --------->me

I just got run over by my own karma. And, no I don't wish death upon anyone.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
SkaredShtles said:
Anyone?

Osama - wanna see him dead. Hanging from a lamppost.
Pedophiles - I could stand to see all of them strung up.
It may sound naive but there's something redeaming in everyone and there's a reason for their actions. It doesn't mean we have to agree with their actions/beliefs.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
bluebug32 said:
It may sound naive but there's something redeaming in everyone and there's a reason for their actions. It doesn't mean we have to agree with their actions/beliefs.
That's bull$hit. Ted Bundy killed women because he liked to kill them. He needed a good ol' Death Cocktail.

Pedophiles? Maybe prison with a "Pedophile" tatoo on their forehead would be more appropriate. :mad: Same end result.