Quantcast

Proof you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
N8 said:
..the trailer park out of the girl!
she could NEVER be a monkey!!!!!!! :rofl:

:love: :rofl: :) :love: :cool: :blah: :p :weee: :wave: :D :evil: :heart: :dancing: :thumb: :devil: :agree: :banghead: :drool: :rolleyes: :love:
And i bet she doesn't have a clue what those icons translate to!!! :love: stupid girl.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Graphics said:
she could NEVER be a monkey!!!!!!! :rofl:

:love: :rofl: :) :love: :cool: :blah: :p :weee: :wave: :D :evil: :heart: :dancing: :thumb: :devil: :agree: :banghead: :drool: :rolleyes: :love:
And i bet she doesn't have a clue what those icons translate to!!! :love: stupid girl.

:rofl: :) :hot: :thumb: :dancing: :wave: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Del

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Alexandria, VA
This is a really odd video. Grinding teeth, confusion, pseudo-self psychology, sudden mood swings and what else... oh yeah, questioning and seriously discussing Back to the Future as a real thing.

Yep.

I would say both of them were up for a very long time on cocaine, meth or ice. Being as country as they both are I would rule out the coke and say meth or ice.

mxer338

Monkey
May 9, 2005
CT
Del said:
This is a really odd video. Grinding teeth, confusion, pseudo-self psychology, sudden mood swings and what else... oh yeah, questioning and seriously discussing Back to the Future as a real thing.

Yep.

I would say both of them were up for a very long time on cocaine, meth or ice. Being as country as they both are I would rule out the coke and say meth or ice.
:stupid:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Del said:

I was thinking the same thing. They are eating though.

N8: go next door and see what they're up to.

If she says "huh" punch her in the face.

meh.....I'd still poke her.