Quantcast

Propane Dryers

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
So, our entire house is rigged up to use propane instead of electricity for our appliances (stove, dryer, hot water heater) and we don't have a gas dryer. We're finally ready to replace our electric dryer, but don't really know what we want. Do any of you :monkey: s have gas or propane dryers? What do you recommend?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
TreeSaw said:
So, our entire house is rigged up to use propane instead of electricity for our appliances (stove, dryer, hot water heater) and we don't have a gas dryer. We're finally ready to replace our electric dryer, but don't really know what we want. Do any of you :monkey: s have gas or propane dryers? What do you recommend?
Kenmore.

Gas is so much nicer (cheaper) to operate than electric.......

-S.S.-

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
We have a fairly new (2 years) Maytag Washer/Gas Dryer set. My parents last Maytag lasted them 19 years, and this is the replacement. We've had great experience with service help and anything we needed. Go Maytag!

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
Oh, and my parents only replaced the 19 year old set because they moved. Everything was still in perfect working order and still looked good...just wanted a new set for a new house.

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
Everything in our hosue is run on gas aswell. Two gas fireplaces, dryer, stove, water heater, direct line to the BBQ outside....

3 posts for all this?

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
SkaredShtles said:
Kenmore.

Gas is so much nicer (cheaper) to operate than electric.......

-S.S.-
I don't know, I'm on propane as well and lately the prices are bad......I'm about ready to go to a heat pump..... :dead: