Quantcast

Proposed race dates for Wolf and Greg's

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I got to looking at the race dates and there is not much in June and July(other than Snowshoe), whereas August gets pretty full.

I would like to suggest to the powers that be to schedule these races in here some where and not try to cram a bunch of races in August and September.

Thanks.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I do have to agree, but I do know the races a Wolf have to be more to the end of the year due to Park building for the season. Ryan maybe able to change that, I don't know. My race had to be in Sept due to the State Parks schedule. I wanted it to be in June but had to deal with the dates they gave me.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
At least for 26West, having a race early in the year might get folks fired up about the resort after racing on it.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
At least for 26West, having a race early in the year might get folks fired up about the resort after racing on it.
True That!!!! By the way for my race there is an area for your Camper man, so you could stay at the park if you want to. If not the offer still stands at my house man... The Pump track will be done by then.

Apr 26, 2008
Two races, maybe three will determine this year's NC State DH Champs. Races will be held in Breakaway Village. The late season race may take advantage of the full 1000' elevation of the Wolf Ridge/Breakaway terrain. This would be one of the fastest and steepest tracks ever built and could be a 4:00 course.

Dates: July 18 or 25
October 4, 11 or 18

Other promoters: Let's work out our scheduling to have some good, local venues!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Our schedule will be dictated by how many people will show up and help complete this course. We need all the help we can get if we are going to make it happen.

I've already announced a work party for this Saturday and got a few good commitments but I've had to call them. No one has called me. Anybody who can come dig, I'd appreciate at least an email as to when you can come.

Heck, even an email saying "I'm out homie. We be sendin' prayuhs yo way dawg"...