Quantcast

Protective vinyl..

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
I was wondering if anyone on here knows where I can find some protective clear vinyl like the heavy duty stuff that the moto riders use. I want to get some to stick to certain parts of my frame. I have been searching ebay and it is pretty hard to find a clear heavy duty sticky vinyl. Any suggestions on where I can get some...?

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
your local moto shop? I buy the moto plate protectant in clear and cut to size needed.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
You can also check around with places that do the clear bras for cars. I found a local place that sold me enough of his leftover scraps to do almost two frames for $15. It was the heavy duty 3M **** also.

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Like the other said, MTX stores have it. I've been using it for about 4 years, great stuff if you care about your frame.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
What is this vinyl you speak of. I ride moto and am not sure. Is it the graphics or somethings.
A link would be much appreciated:thumb:

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
MOTODH said:
What is this vinyl you speak of. I ride moto and am not sure. Is it the graphics or somethings.
A link would be much appreciated:thumb:
the stuff I've used is moto plate protectant comes in the shape of a number plate......

made by 3M