Quantcast

Proud dad moment today

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Danger Dave...Congrats. It's now the beginning of the beginning! Glad you're in good shape for the future...once I got my kid on his pit bike (30/13 gearing), I had to literally sprint to keep up with him...At times I feel like a Little League Coach, yelling "Brake! Screech!!!!" as we approach a stop sign. Thank god for the Albanian huge slabs of concrete with no cars! :D

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
I was more excited than he was I think. Now this means I'll have to bring him to the local bmx track once he gets more comfortable. And yeah, I'm doing a lot of sideline coaching as well, haha

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
What? No 50/50 grind on the box? That is what I was expecting to see!
;)

LOL... I just got my son on his little balance bike. He is gonna be 2 in August. He only really walks around on it for now, but it is a start!

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
Great moment for him if only dad know to film in landscape mode :)
Haha, do iPhones have that option? Just be happy I used the steady cam edit option on YouTube otherwise it was like watching a video filmed while running

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Haha, do iPhones have that option?
Yes, its called turning your phone on the side :) The 4S has image stabilization and it really helps on the video quality:

Not my sons first ride but one of the better ones after his legs got a little longer over the winter.

Last edited: