Quantcast

PSA: Freerider Pro's $90

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
do recommend. got some for the kiddo last year and they've held up great. plus partly made out of recycled stuff!
I bought a pair in May and used them all summer for DH as the soles on my normal Pros were getting a little soft when standing for extended DH. Just started using them for trail riding too, no issues.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Unsurprisingly, only the US site has good deals. In Canada, the discount is 10% on some models and the model in the link is full-price.
:(

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Unsurprisingly, only the US site has good deals. In Canada, the discount is 10% on some models and the model in the link is full-price.
:(
is it worth ordering here and re-shipping to you? I'll hook you up if the $ makes sense.
I'm grabbing a spare pair. I can fwd another pair up to Canadialand

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
is it worth ordering here and re-shipping to you? I'll hook you up if the $ makes sense.
I'm grabbing a spare pair. I can fwd another pair up to Canadialand
Thank you very much Nick! I appreciate your offer, but I don't need them enough to justify bothering you with this. Thank you! :)

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Can't find anything regarding shipping restrictions, ie international, but does not accept Canadian address. Bastards.
I think shoes are often subject to tariffs, so that's not a good idea anyway. I learned that the hard way a few years ago when I bought a pair of Shimano MW81 at CRC. Canada Custom added something like 20% (not including the 15% Provincial and Federal taxes)... Overall, I still saved a few bucks because they were heavily discounted at CRC, but the money I saved was marginal.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We’re sorry but we were not able to ship your order on time. We're doing our best to ship it as soon as possible. Once it has been shipped, you'll receive an email with the track and trace details for your package.

The adidas team
Good job I didn't need them any time soon :D