Quantcast

PSA: In Stock / On Sale

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
I have both.
@Bike078
I had both. The DH are very stiff, almost inconfortable if you ask me. I got the Roost now and use them for both trail and bikepark. I sold my DH pair.
Same. I found the DH version too stiff. To the point where I don’t wear them. I have the Syn and canvas. I like the syn version a little better. Sheds water better. Seems a little more comfortable to me as well.

Bike078

Monkey
Jan 11, 2018
I have both.

Same. I found the DH version too stiff. To the point where I don’t wear them. I have the Syn and canvas. I like the syn version a little better. Sheds water better. Seems a little more comfortable to me as well.
I got the Syn version in black and it's now out of stock in my size (44.5) but I think I can go up 0.5 size and still be fine as I have wide feet. However, there also is the suede and leather version in black which is said to be comfy also and they still have it in 44.5 so I'm wondering if I should get that instead.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I find the 2fo roost and canvas to be too thin and not as good for driving the bike.

Back to back runs with the 2fo dh shoes, and it’s not even close how much more damping the dh model has- like an old 5.10 Sam Hill, but only $50!

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
I liked the stiffness of the DH (I find it helps me a lot with foot fatigue) but couldn't get along with how narrow those things are. They definitely modeled them on the same fucking Italian ballerina feet that ski boot manufacturers use.