Quantcast

PSA: In Stock / On Sale

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013
Anyone know of a one-up discount code? (Components)
I received this in an email from one- up a couple of weeks ago:
"Use the code below to get 15% off your ENTIRE order:
Offer valid from Feb 15 - March 30, 2023"
"shop-now-and-save"

Edit edit: I edited the wrong post! Thought I was editing the bike--components.de post. This ohe-up code works; I just confirmed. @rideit

Last edited:

konifere

Monkey
Dec 20, 2021
Free shipping to Canada and maybe elsewhere from bike-component.de for the next week:
"Use the code "MARCH4FREE" to get free shipping on your order until 20/03/23 at 12 PM."
damn! I just paid 40€ a few weeks ago
I have tried the code yesterday and it didn't work, did you try it?

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013
damn! I just paid 40€ a few weeks ago
I have tried the code yesterday and it didn't work, did you try it?
Just tried now and no, it does not work. I have had free shipping codes from them before that did work, so not sure why this one is invalid.

Leafy

Monkey
Sep 13, 2019
It’s like we’re all getting different prices. I had $134 each for the dominions, if they were $210 for the pair I’d have bought them.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Girlfriend just handed me her credit card and told me to order some, so I did. That price is still so much cheaper that retail over here.

And it gets rid of the awful Sram Code R brakes on her bike. Even with a fresh bleed those things feel like poo.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It’s like we’re all getting different prices. I had $134 each for the dominions, if they were $210 for the pair I’d have bought them.
There is/was? a $50 off over $200 coupon at the top of the page on clearance stuff

konifere

Monkey
Dec 20, 2021
Damn. Good thing I bought the TRP Slate brakeset from Merlin last week (still on the boat it seems), but I need to stop checking this thread!

konifere

Monkey
Dec 20, 2021
23% off everything Cane Creek (including ewings). *Coupon code 23PERCENTSALE will be applied automatically to cart for qualifying items. Does not include Electric Wings or Warehouse Deals products. Cannot be combined with other coupons.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The Dominions arrived for the girlfriend's bike. I should have read the fine print, as these are an OE set. Neither one came with the extra hose barb and olive, extra pads and the rear isn't even filled with fluid - the lever is separate from the brake line.

Brake rotors also just toss in the bag, in their packaging, with no extra cardboard or anything. Hopefully they are still straight.

And whichever knob packaged the front one, sealed the bubble bag to the brake line, which now has all the sticky glue residue on it. Bskskskhehegfhcxk

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
While One Up bars might not be quite as ridiculous as those things. Being able to flex a bar before it's even fitted to a stem was an eye opener.

Ps. Bonus points to Derpo-mag for not bothering to align the cringey lazer printed top cap... For full marks they should have gone "Fuck it! these are stupid" and not bothered aligning that Hope stem to the front wheel either.

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009