Quantcast

PSA: new bike etailer hucknroll

yellowjeep

Chimp
Jan 18, 2009
I guess you aren't aware of what's happening in America right now... we're having a bit of economic difficulty. Just a little bit. Like historic worst. Like the USA is a ship and it is doing a Titanic. And capitalism is the system used in the USA. Coincidence? Weird synchronicity? Or maybe cause-and-effect?

Sorry...just a thought... not trying to be too political. Just saying, capitalism doesn't seem to be the way things go well... in America.
Stop, you really don't know what you are talking about.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
I guess you aren't aware of what's happening in America right now... we're having a bit of economic difficulty. Just a little bit. Like historic worst. Like the USA is a ship and it is doing a Titanic. And capitalism is the system used in the USA. Coincidence? Weird synchronicity? Or maybe cause-and-effect?

Sorry...just a thought... not trying to be too political. Just saying, capitalism doesn't seem to be the way things go well... in America.
:crazy: You're an idiot

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.

Capitalism works fine when it isn't interfered with. You have no idea what you are talking about.