Quantcast

PSA Windham Mountain Bike Park will be open on December 20th

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ah. i didnt think they were keeping those two race courses open to ride all year.
all year no.

for regular bike park operating season yes, unless they are being used for races.

and i think those two trails may be closed now as they cross the ski slopes in a number of places. at least the WC course does.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
all year no.

for regular bike park operating season yes, unless they are being used for races.

and i think those two trails may be closed now as they cross the ski slopes in a number of places. at least the WC course does.
Both the UCI course and the Ctizens course cross the slopes, in multiple locations, including the main ski run at the bottom that they've been focusing on blowing snow on. Essentially everything after the main rock garden on the UCI course is on one of the main ski slopes.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
i went in the beginning of October and UCI was open, but not leaf blown; i had to try it. OTB'd in the "rock garden" section.. shook me up good lol :thumb:
I've never had a chance to make it out for the Eastern States Cup race where you get to run the world cup course, it's on my bike ridering bucket list.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
we did too and the citizens cup course was still the most fun
yes i loved that trail the same day.. the tiny sneaky rock drops here and there are so fun..wish i did it more.
it was just me and a friend who was renting and his first time riding, so he was on wilderness roll and batavia and i was guinea pigging everything else :confused:

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
@kickstand
going there tomorrow; it seems this weekend is the closure for this warm spell ( snow and ice coming for northeast middle to late week )

hasn't rained much in the past day or so, the temps today hopefully dried some stuff up, and Gravity Logic keeps drainage in mind while building trail, high of 45 tmrw...

def not expecting ultimate rad bro conditions but it will def be worth it, fuck it :banana:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
@kickstand
going there tomorrow; it seems this weekend is the closure for this warm spell ( snow and ice coming for northeast middle to late week )

hasn't rained much in the past day or so, the temps today hopefully dried some stuff up, and Gravity Logic keeps drainage in mind while building trail, high of 45 tmrw...

def not expecting ultimate rad bro conditions but it will def be worth it, fuck it :banana:
I wish I could get out there this weekend, just won't happen. Fingers crossed that predicted storm fizzles out. Have balls of fun tomorrow. I rode a fat one in shorts this morning , at least I was riding with my trail dog :)

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
was a great rip.. muddy as hell but it was fun getting alittle loose. the jump trail was somewhat dry enough to enjoy it! its crazy to see how you get out of shape so fast :( was huffing and puffing like a bastard first two runs