Quantcast

psp partners with mtbnj

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
but can also tear it up on the DH scene. for the 2008 race season, we've partnered with mr. drifter himself, sean "pinkshirtphotos" mankiw
Mr. Drifter?

Tear it up on the DH Scene?

Nonsense!

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Kid's got tenacity and a song in his heart to get out. Can not take that away from him. Bummer he's banned from a popular mountain in his home town.

And it's hard as hell to shoot and ride on the same weekend. One or both always suffers, at least for me.

Good for you Sean. Now be nice to your cats and get snappin'!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
When Dave Shoots vids and pics he usually focuses on riding first after about say 10 runs, or mid day he'll recruit a few cools guys for 2 Photo runs....

then it's back to hard core riding!

that is my, i mean Dave's plan for Saturday!

Sep 23, 2007
figuring you still have this identity crisis, and I'm sure everyone is as sick as reading about it as me, i propose we just call you Marsha? or how about Jan? or Sally?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Captain,

Stop being a Tufino hater, Support The Love..... Dave is about Unity!

Support Tufino, Live Tufino, Love Tufino and you will be set free from the mental shackles life has bestowed upon you!

Sep 23, 2007
what you put in your pipe this morning would probably set me free from my mental shackles....

but seriously, dont you get bored of talking about yourself in the third person every post?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
what you put in your pipe this morning would probably set me free from my mental shackles....

but seriously, dont you get bored of talking about yourself in the third person every post?
Dude, my name is Steven Rodgers.... David Tufino is my bestes friend, i think you guys call it BFF's, right?

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Dude, my name is Steven Rodgers.... David Tufino is my bestes friend, i think you guys call it BFF's, right?
Steven, please tell David to expect to see me on that there mountain, and that I will be requesting his guide skills as 5 years later I still have no F'ing clue where Im going if Im not on Ripper, Slayer or Dominion.

Where the hell is Alpine?