Quantcast

Psychics & Astrology

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
I just had a rather disturbing conversation with my sister...

She came over with my niece to see my foster kittens... my sister started to talk about how she just saw a psychic a few days ago and kittens were mentioned. So I was like "Oh really?... I mean, what???"

Now mind you, my sister has a PhD and is certainly no slouch intellectually. Rather than perform my sibling duty and insult and belittle her, I just let it slide and just gave her a small skeptical glance.

Of course I could be wrong, and a psychic can really tell me if I am about to experience a financial wind-fall, and that Leo's really do get along better with Virgo's... and tomorrow, "the Sun is in Virgo and my solar eleventh house, so, my focus should be on my friends and the dreams I want to fulfill"... but jeebus frikkin tap-dancin christ!!!:rolleyes:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Well I read the title as Physics and Astronomy. Oops.

Just out of curiosity, what's her PhD in?

[edit typo]

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I had a gypsy palm reader in New Orleans tell me I'm going to be married twice, have three kids, and that I come from a wealthy family. :rofl:

I'm glad the reading was free ("entertainment" at a conference).

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
"Psychics" are succesful for one reason, they tell people what they want to hear. Many people fall for this, even people who are otherwise very intelligent.

J

JRB

MMike said:
I predict that loco will post something that will be meant as an insult towards me......
I'm on your side, man. I hate rob and echo, not you.

Wait - that may be an insult. It's not meant to be though.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm still wondering what the psychic SAID about the kittens. Will they do something cute? Will they write a romantic comedy? Will they kill you in your sleep? What?