Quantcast

Psycho Ex-Girlfriend update

KaTooMer

Monkey
Feb 14, 2003
Illinois
If you missed it previously, here's the original post:

Clicky on linky

And now, further evidence that ripping off your ex-boyfriend's testicle doesn't pay:

Girl Gets Jail Time

LONDON (Reuters) - A British woman was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday for ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
KaTooMer said:
She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."

[/I]
I just had an image of one of those golfball washers they have next to the tee.

The Cheese

KaTooMer

Monkey
Feb 14, 2003
Illinois
johnbryanpeters said:
There was a prior post about some fellow losing a nut after inserting his scrotum in a golf ball washer...
I was under the impression (false, apparently) that the sack was a little more firmly attached. Guess a firm tug is enough to pull da boys clean off.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
KaTooMer said:
I was under the impression (false, apparently) that the sack was a little more firmly attached. Guess a firm tug is enough to pull da boys clean off.
It takes somthing like 8 or 12 pounds of pressure.... not much!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
BigMike said:
It takes somthing like 8 or 12 pounds of pressure.... not much!
even with the scrotum in the way? that's pretty normal skin and has a layer of muscle in it as well. 12 lbs doesn't seem like it would go very far, although now that i think of it i wouldn't want to hang a 15 lb weight off my yambag too see what would happen :D