Quantcast

><:);):PThursday crying baby GMT@#$£¥€

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Crying baby 4am wake up. Which proceeded to get me yelled at because I didn't just feed her and put her back to sleep. My goal today is to do a run at some point. That is all.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I also was woke up by a crying baby this morning but at least my son slept to 5am. Looking forward to the upcoming three day weekend that is almost upon us.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning monkeys.

No crying baby woke me up. Awesome.

However, I have a new-to-me telephoto lens that I have been unable to play with since it's been pouring rain for three days now. MY LIFE IS SO HARD.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Nothing crying here either.

Good morning. Yesterday's give-up-coffee experiment was stupid. I don't remember feeling so bad after giving up drugs. Cold turkey is for quitters, so I'm having a cup now which kicks all kinds of ass.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
3:45 am I woke up to the dog tapping with his paw then running to the door. Much preferable to have him wake we than clean up dog poo on the floor. At least I got in another two hours of sleep after that. Driving the Fat Bus today. Maybe I will torture them by getting an empty crispy creme box for the dash board

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Bloody hell this week is dragging, kind of like me this morning. Stayed up way too late hanging out with the neighbors, how social of me. Trying to make it through the work week, finalize our Iceland trip, and relax over the three day weekend.

Jan 15, 2013
Raining here again as well. Got up at 6am like always. Took the kids to the bus stop then rode the trainer. Which I hate.

Glad my kids are older. Do not miss the middle of the night wakeups.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Nothing crying here either.

Good morning. Yesterday's give-up-coffee experiment was stupid. I don't remember feeling so bad after giving up drugs. Cold turkey is for quitters, so I'm having a cup now which kicks all kinds of ass.
We've discussed this. You need to taper in decaf to ease out.

Magura

Chimp
Jan 15, 2013
Far Far Away, Denmark
Babies?
You mean those small smelly and noisy thingies, that some people keep indoors?
Eeww! :D

This morning was spent having a few cups of coffee, making a few phone calls, and munching on home made rolls.
Then all of a sudden it was noon....

Magura :)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good morning! Busy day in the office, psyched about that. Going for a night ride this evening, flask of whiskey is already in the CamelBak. #roughlife

Don't listen to stoney. Coffee is good for you. :D
^^^This. I've been avoiding coffee withdrawal symptoms for YEARS now by drinking coffee. That isht is delicious.

marpilli

Chimp
Jul 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
Crying baby 4am wake up. Which proceeded to get me yelled at because I didn't just feed her and put her back to sleep. My goal today is to do a run at some point. That is all.
Get that run in? How far? Trails are still drying out down here. Only choices are indoor spin bike or run outdoors. I can't stand being inside. Feet on pavement it is....

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Get that run in? How far? Trails are still drying out down here. Only choices are indoor spin bike or run outdoors. I can't stand being inside. Feet on pavement it is....
Did 6.25 with my dad, who is a marathon runner. 9min pace for the first 4, then walk/jog for the rest. Nothing spectacular, but given it's my first workout in who knows how long, I'll take it.

marpilli

Chimp
Jul 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
Did 6.25 with my dad, who is a marathon runner. 9min pace for the first 4, then walk/jog for the rest. Nothing spectacular, but given it's my first workout in who knows how long, I'll take it.
:thumb:

Not a thing wrong with that. The walk/jog intervals are how I built up to run a full marathon last year. I plan on never doing that again, though. :)

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
However, I have a new-to-me telephoto lens that I have been unable to play with since it's been pouring rain for three days now. MY LIFE IS SO HARD.
I am having a similar problem. I have a new longbow that I have been unable to play with because it is always DARK when I'm home. hmph.

I tried that a while back. They say it takes 3 full days for the addiction to leave your system. I call BS! I went 7 days without and was so effing miserable I gave up on giving up coffee for GOOD! :D

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
In other news, I am stoked to report the doctor discovered that at 30, I have the hormone levels of a menopausal woman. I have been trying to figure out wtf is going on in my body for years now, and now that we have the answer, I can get treatment and hopefully well again! Woo hoo!!